Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: If we were at home this weekend  (Read 8141 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 22:44:10 »

How many of you would bother to go and if not, why not?

I'd seriously consider staying at home because some of the comments on here and especially thisisstfc.co.uk makes me feel as if my support is futile and pointless. It seems as if some of our fans - a great deal of them in fact - have abandoned logic and reason in favour of reactionary bollocks without any consideration of reprecussions of King leaving. I don't see why I should pay £23 to sit with a bunch of wankers.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 22:46:54 »

this is no knee jerk reaction, i just have to ask myself why are the players consistently not performing?

i can only name about 3 good performances this season

and dont call me a wanker Sad
spacey

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 22:47:30 »

You could pay £15 and sit with me.I'm a wanker but you'd save £8
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 22:48:25 »

Have you checked. Stanley is holding a protest tomorrow.
what a twat.
http://www.thisisstfc.co.uk/Forum_New/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=19440

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 22:50:18 »

Nope ,I spend 48 hours a week doing stuff I dont want to do (work) and Id rather spend my time getting pissed than getting depressed.

/
W56196272
Rich Pullen

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 22:52:03 »

If I was in Wiltshire, I'd be there 100% ... I am not a boo-boy on the terraces... And after witnessing that tonight on TV I have lost a fair bit of faith in King... I don't think he'll turn us into a better side... But I hope he'll prove me wrong on that. I will support anyone involved with Swindon on matchday. End of story.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 22:52:17 »

Well, I've got a season ticket so I've already paid £400 or something. I just find it quite difficult to believe the utter contempt some people have for King, it's unreal really. People's opinion on the man just wing from one extreme to the other and I find it difficult to take either of them seriously. The only two people on here and thisisstfc I can think of who have continued to maintain their opinion on King are Supersonic and Ben Wah Balls, both of whom are at each polar extreme.

I find the whole idea of people bringing banners to games wanting King, Walsh, the board, the players, the ballboys and the fans out entirely absurd especially so soon after such a brilliant season for us. The expectations of some people are entirely out of what this club can achieve, I sometimes wonder if some people still believe we're a Premiership club. We will never get above midtable of Division 1 in the majority of fan's lifetime's and we're not really that far off it right now.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 22:56:50 »

I don't care what position in the table we are in, I want a side that plays with passion and above all plays football. Currently we have neither.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 22:57:58 »

Roll on next week.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Anonymous

« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 22:58:43 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
Well, I've got a season ticket so I've already paid £400 or something. I just find it quite difficult to believe the utter contempt some people have for King, it's unreal really. People's opinion on the man just wing from one extreme to the other and I find it difficult to take either of them seriously. The only two people on here and thisisstfc I can think of who have continued to maintain their opinion on King are Supersonic and Ben Wah Balls, both of whom are at each polar extreme.

I find the whole idea of people bringing banners to games wanting King, Walsh, the board, the players, the ballboys and the fans out entirely absurd especially so soon after such a brilliant season for us. The expectations of some people are entirely out of what this club can achieve, I sometimes wonder if some people still believe we're a Premiership club. We will never get above midtable of Division 1 in the majority of fan's lifetime's and we're not really that far off it right now.

You really are a stupid boy aren't you. This is our football club and we have the right to vent are frustrations. I'll bring a banner and i'll shove it down that fat cigar smoking twats throat. Can you actually condone his tactics tonight? This club is a going knowhere with him and they helm and i dont know why i bother especially whilst i have  a Arsenal membership
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 23:00:35 »

i would never boo our players, and would never shout king out at a game, but i just have to ask again why are our players consistently underperforming, the buck has to stop somewhere.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 23:01:49 »

Don't fucking bother then, I'm sure the vast majority of us would hold some sort of wake to celebrate your passing STFC-wise.

Venting your frustration is one thing, talking and writing complete and utter bollocks just goes to show how out of touch of reality you are. Stanley and your good self are the two worst culprits, neither of you offer any constructive advice but are always the first to stick the knife in at every opportunity.

Fuck off to Highbury and take Stanley with you.
Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 23:02:06 »

i shout king out and will do so at bournemouth
Rich Pullen

« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 23:03:08 »

Quote from: "Reeves4manager"
i shout king out and will do so at bournemouth

I won't.
Anonymous

« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 23:03:41 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
Don't fucking bother then, I'm sure the vast majority of us would hold some sort of wake to celebrate your passing STFC-wise.

Venting your frustration is one thing, talking and writing complete and utter bollocks just goes to show how out of touch of reality you are. Stanley and your good self are the two worst culprits, neither of you offer any constructive advice but are always the first to stick the knife in at every opportunity.

Fuck off to Highbury and take Stanley with you.

Get you dick out of King's backside and you might realise what a spastic King is. I thought you knew your tactics but obviously not 3 4 3 PUH LEASE!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: