Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Late evening thread  (Read 6877 times)
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Wednesday, December 5, 2007, 01:27:24 »

i believe it leaves didcot at 08.28 according www.thetrainline.com do you have any of our numbers if not i'll pm you mine and confirm what train we're on on saturday.
STFC Village

« Reply #91 on: Wednesday, December 5, 2007, 01:35:06 »

That should be fine, i'll have to double check with Whits, i might have said i'd be meeting him beforehand. But i can't remember now.

Pm me your number anyway if you could, just in case, like. Cheers fella
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Wednesday, December 5, 2007, 01:42:52 »

you made 7 pages tans, not bad. i'm heading off shortly, my wines nearly run out.
flammableBen

« Reply #93 on: Wednesday, December 5, 2007, 01:59:33 »

I'm down to 1 and a half strongbows which is lame. and only 5 fags.

I blame the jews.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Wednesday, December 5, 2007, 02:00:26 »

Today I drove for over seven and a half hours to watch my football team get beat.

Added to that, I had a phone call from the people I ordered my new LCD TV from to say they went out of stock over the weekend and it won't be delivered tomorrow as I expected. They won't have any in stock until next Monday or Thursday.

Could life be any worse?
flammableBen

« Reply #95 on: Wednesday, December 5, 2007, 02:05:48 »

Quote from: "Samdy Gray"
Today I drove for over seven and a half hours to watch my football team get beat.

Added to that, I had a phone call from the people I ordered my new LCD TV from to say they went out of stock over the weekend and it won't be delivered tomorrow as I expected. They won't have any in stock until next Monday or Thursday.

Could life be any worse?

I've destroyed any evidence of your identity and I've rang up immigration. They're going to strap a teddy bear called Mohammed to you and fly you to the Sudan tomorrow.

Good luck you crazy fool.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: Wednesday, December 5, 2007, 02:08:23 »

Thanks Ben.
flammableBen

« Reply #97 on: Wednesday, December 5, 2007, 02:15:19 »

any time.
flammableBen

« Reply #98 on: Wednesday, December 5, 2007, 02:23:23 »

As this was an early late night thread; I'm going to throw it in reverse and ask what people are planning to get up to tomorrow. Anything good?

I'm going to blow the last of my money on wine and fags in an attempt to force myself to look for a job on Thursday. Constructive and Destructive baby. Genesis in Fire and Ice.
sonic youth

« Reply #99 on: Wednesday, December 5, 2007, 08:03:57 »

Quote from: "Samdy Gray"

Could life be any worse?
at least your house has heating and hot water (presumably)!

brrrrrr.

(p.s. christina ricci - dirty little minx)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: