Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Do any of you strongly follow another team?  (Read 6694 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Sunday, January 8, 2006, 14:34:52 »

Not since I was able to drive and thus get to Swindon games.

At School it was Man U. I stopped supporting them before they won the league. I suppose I'd still rather they won the prem league than anyone but that is hardly strongly supporting them. I still hate the red scousers though. Wierd.
Spencer_White

« Reply #61 on: Sunday, January 8, 2006, 15:46:08 »

Supporting two English football league teams is fucking stupid. Il never understand it. Yeovil Red  :face:
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Sunday, January 8, 2006, 15:54:51 »

Supporting two English football league teams is fucking stupid. Il never understand it

I'd say its virtually impossible as well!.When i was young and foolish i thought i could support both Man ure  Oops and Swindon.But watching Man ure on the t.v ,buying the shirts,magazine,pencil case,toothbrush and all the other inconsequential crap couldn't compete with how it felt when i saw Swindon lose,oh the ache in my heart it would create,Man U stood no chance!

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Sunday, January 8, 2006, 16:04:07 »

was talking to someone on my football team (henri camara DV85)
he claims to be an arsenal fan and said

'we're shit, absolute shit, unless we buy some good players in the transfer window i refuse to buy anymore of their merchandise'

and he was deadly serious

officially blacker than the night.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Sunday, January 8, 2006, 16:06:18 »

Quote from: "decks-e-tow"
was talking to someone on my football team (henri camara DV85)
he claims to be an arsenal fan and said

'we're shit, absolute shit, unless we buy some good players in the transfer window i refuse to buy anymore of their merchandise'

and he was deadly serious

did you play this morning dex? or yesterday or both?
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Sunday, January 8, 2006, 16:10:25 »

played yesterday and my foot swelled up like a cunt at work last night so couldnt play today.

if we lost this morning we're bottom, i'm too scared to phone someone and find out.
you played pertemps this morning didnt you? one of our lot plays for them, he drove the minibus to c'feild.

some kid from royston called matt plays for us on saturdays now, he was left back and i was left wing, he played some lush balls up the line for me Clap

officially blacker than the night.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Sunday, January 8, 2006, 16:11:48 »

Quote from: "decks-e-tow"
played yesterday and my foot swelled up like a cunt at work last night so couldnt play today.

if we lost this morning we're bottom, i'm too scared to phone someone and find out.
you played pertemps this morning didnt you? one of our lot plays for them, he drove the minibus to c'feild.

some kid from royston called matt plays for us on saturdays now, he was left back and i was left wing, he played some lush balls up the line for me Clap

Was gonna ask how Matt played, I work with the guy....

We lost 2-1, we were fn awful this morning....
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Sunday, January 8, 2006, 16:12:57 »

I have only ever supported Swindon Town, and like to see Leeds do well so long as it does not affect us. I agree that football is boring unless you are supporting one of the teams mildly.
Sometimes I go to watch Blackpool games which is fine because I just support whichever team is trying to get the result that Swindon need!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Sunday, January 8, 2006, 16:15:03 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
I follow Real Madrid, as in I've seen pretty much all of their games this season. I suppose I'm a supporter, but nowhere near as hardcore/fanatic as I am with Swindon. Also keep an eye on lots of teams results, Donny before they got promoted, Barnet (hello Graz), Oxford

how things can change...

not been following any teams results this season, as it stands my whole life is secondary to our relegation battle - especially other football teams.

don't think i've even watched a whole game on telly this season either.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Sunday, January 8, 2006, 16:16:48 »

I follow Real Madrid, as in I've seen pretty much all of their games this season. I suppose I'm a supporter, but nowhere near as hardcore/fanatic as I am with Swindon. Also keep an eye on lots of teams results, Donny before they got promoted, Barnet (hello Graz), Oxford

how things can change...

not been following any teams results this season, as it stands my whole life is secondary to our relegation battle - especially other football teams.

don't think i've even watched a whole game on telly this season either.

Same here...
Johno

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Sunday, January 8, 2006, 17:18:41 »

different here, ive watched nearly 7/8 calne games this season.
Gazza's Fat Mate

« Reply #71 on: Tuesday, January 10, 2006, 12:36:08 »

Yep I follow arsenal in europe and spend loads of money traveling to europen away game!
Dazzza

« Reply #72 on: Tuesday, January 10, 2006, 12:42:59 »

I was always been partial to watching the Blades every now and again although haven't done for a while now.  

Not really more than a passing interest and wouldn't go out of my way mind.

Used to be slightly partial to Rubbish & Dustbins as well but really only due to the fact I used to win a fair bit of cash backing them.

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Tuesday, January 10, 2006, 12:49:58 »

A further thought occours to me. If Reading go up there will be premiership footy on my doorstep. Now I couldn't care less about Reading and might pop along occasionly to see a game if Town are away.

Does that make me bad?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: