Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Do any of you strongly follow another team?  (Read 6690 times)
DanOUFC

« on: Tuesday, April 12, 2005, 11:18:07 »

Just wondering like.

Me, I'm only Oxford
Melksham Red

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2005, 11:33:42 »

Purely Swindon. In fact I hate every other club and those who support them.

I don't understand this second team thing. Surely if you "support" two clubs you don't really support either. Where's the true allegience.
DanOUFC

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2005, 11:38:10 »

Do you find that a lot of people will ask you what Premiership team you support even though you've allready said you’re a Swindon fan?
Melksham Red

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2005, 11:43:06 »

Yeah and I tell from to fuck off i'm Swindon. I refuse to talk to anyone about football who have never or very rarely been to live games. It winds me up so much. I wish they would all fuck off back to their armchairs and shut the fuck up.
STFCBird
Ralphy's Wet Dream

C U Next Tuesday!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2005, 11:48:14 »

I don't like any other teams but go to watch Villa occasionally.  I am Swindon through and through I am afraid
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2005, 11:56:27 »

Hibs are my Scotland team, but as I've only been up there a couple fo times I can hardly say I'm a real supporter.  Just want them to do as well as they can do.  As for English clubs, not a chance, Swindon only for me.  People who have premiership sides are sad glory hunters.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2005, 11:59:41 »

I support Swindon but do follow Yeovil a bit,go a couple of times a year.Place of birth and first club I ever saw live though I will be supporting Swindon against them next year.
I also follow Spurs to a small extent though its pretty half arsed.

/
W56196272
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2005, 12:06:15 »

I follow Real Madrid, as in I've seen pretty much all of their games this season. I suppose I'm a supporter, but nowhere near as hardcore/fanatic as I am with Swindon. Also keep an eye on lots of teams results, Donny before they got promoted, Barnet (hello Graz), Oxford ;p
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2005, 12:23:14 »

Have a passing obsession with Everton as well - I was born up there, but moved down to Swindon when I was young. Thankfully before I picked up any hint of an accent.  Going up to see them play Birmingham in a few weeks.

But, am Swindon when it comes to the push - although it was tough when we played them in the cup a few years ago!!!
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2005, 12:25:56 »

Comparitively I should point out I've seen most of Swindon's home games this season, and only 3 Everton.
Asher

« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2005, 14:22:34 »

Swindon till I die, I have been to watch arsenal a lot but wouldnt call myself a supporter.  I enjoy all games including conference football, use to go watch st albans alot when I lived up that way.

Most proudest fortnight of my life was in portugal last year getting asked who you run with 'swindon and im proud' was my answer got a fair few handshakkes for being a fan not a number.  Fuck supporting utd, id rather sit at home knocking one out than support a load of pompus twats.

Rant Over
McLovin

« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2005, 14:26:42 »

I always look out for Spurs results, and see them a few times a year.  When i was 8 i loved Gazza, my family were Spurs, and then they won '91 FA Cup - as a little kid, that impressed me so it stuck.

It is far more satisfying following avidly your local hometown team, even if they do piss you off immensely.
Titch

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2005, 14:35:31 »

I also follow spurs.  Mainly as a result of my dad who is a Spurs fanatic.  I always supported them as a kid cause of my dad but when i was old enough to start watching Swindon it all changed.  I still go and wtach them a few times a season with my old man.  It such a better day out than the shite we have to endure!  The whole atmosphere is a millions times better even at 10 in the moning when having breakfast in the  hotspurs cafe!

y wings are like a shield of steel!
Asher

« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2005, 14:39:11 »

yido
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, April 12, 2005, 14:40:20 »

Dad's have got a lot to answer for I reckon.  Imagine the next generation of the TEF.  They'll be slating all of us lot.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: