Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bill Power Is the Key to Takeover  (Read 13463 times)
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, December 3, 2007, 22:03:23 »

Quote from: "OneAndrewFitton"
If the takeover collapsed and the board blamed Power some people would believe it and blame Power as well but most of us know that Bill Power has the club's best interest's at heart.
He would never do anything to make STFC fold, in my opinion he seems like a good man and businessman and no matter what the board say i wouldn't blame Power for anything, the board would be held responsible no matter what crap they come out with.

You say that, but him having this court date while we are trying to be taken over looks a bit different. I've no doubt he's a nice man and he'd like to see swindon succeed, but he's a business man first and foremost, looking after number one.

Things get better but they never get good
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, December 3, 2007, 22:05:15 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
Im so glad I wont be online for 2 days as the amount of people who think they understand business at this level is a joke.

Cheesy
Grumpy cunt
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #47 on: Monday, December 3, 2007, 22:06:17 »

Yes i do agree he will look after number one but i think he cares about the club and he would not want us to fold, I just have some bad thoughts in my mind that Power is going to be used as a scapegoat in all this, I just don't understand why this was brought up so late? surely they would have know about this from the beginning? that's why it looks suspicious.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, December 3, 2007, 22:06:53 »

Im being serious, I doubt one person has been at this level before.  Its an extremely complex takeover

I am a grumpy cunt tho

Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Monday, December 3, 2007, 22:09:04 »

Im being serious, I doubt one person has been at this level before.  Its an extremely complex takeover

I am a grumpy cunt tho

Ok so we'll all close our eyes, hope for the best and not try and get our head round things because we're not multi millionaires?  what a load of bollocks
Maverick

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Monday, December 3, 2007, 22:09:44 »

I am a grumpy cunt tho

Agreed on both counts!  Tongue
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Monday, December 3, 2007, 22:10:22 »

He has a point. The amount of people acting like they know everything probably know fuck all, just scaremongering - me included.

Things get better but they never get good
sonic youth

« Reply #52 on: Monday, December 3, 2007, 22:10:41 »

i'll hand my resignation into the trust board immediately and refrain from ever discussing boardroom matters in the future.
Maverick

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Monday, December 3, 2007, 22:12:02 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
i'll hand my resignation into the trust board immediately and refrain from ever discussing boardroom matters in the future.

so just a lightweight busybody then??!!!  Soapy Tit Wank
sonic youth

« Reply #54 on: Monday, December 3, 2007, 22:12:53 »

i prefer the term "token idiot"
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Monday, December 3, 2007, 22:14:10 »

What a butch of pricks, not about money, its about being at a level of busienss where you would understand this type of unique deal.  I dont think we as fans can do anything now as if its as close to us going under as has been reported the only thing we can do is hope and pray that this takeover goes through.

Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Monday, December 3, 2007, 22:16:03 »

Fuck me its the TEF's Alan Sugar :wanker:
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Monday, December 3, 2007, 22:17:30 »

Quote from: "Colin Todd"
Fuck me its the TEF's Alan Sugar :wanker:

Todd... you're fired!
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Monday, December 3, 2007, 22:17:47 »

Why am I a wanker? serious have you ever been involved in a take over of a comapny involving future development rights? This is for the lawyers to understand and advise Fitton

Maverick

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Monday, December 3, 2007, 22:17:51 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
i prefer the term "token idiot"

In that case you can't resign - the Trust Board needs one of them in the interests of democratic representation of the people!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to: