Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 000 (Uh oh!)  (Read 7511 times)
lebowski

« Reply #15 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 17:19:49 »

clearly the board are passionate about money.

but i will tell you what, there are many people that are many many times more passionate about this football club.

everything that happens on saturday, they have brought on entirely by themselves.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 17:19:54 »

To be fair 000 isn't Bape. It would be nice to get some independent source to confirm or deny 000 claim.

I'm not saying it's a wrong claim.
figgis

« Reply #17 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 17:40:16 »

until its confirmed i dont believe it. fitton and the club are saying it could be complete by monday but friday at the earliest. the comming back early from his U.S business trip  for friday would tally up with the earliest possibility being friday. so if he didn't intend to complete it why give 2 dates to get it complete.
Lumps

« Reply #18 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 17:42:01 »

Before anyone gets out of their tree about this I've looked at 000's other posts on Thisis, of which there are only 2, both of which all scare story bollocks.

In July he posted:

"I urge all town fans not to be taken in by all the 'spin' that the board are currently shouting about.

The HMRC and other creditors have confirmed they will not renegotiate the final CVA payment which is now overdue, and they may apply for a winding up order against the club if the CVA payment is not made.

The football club have confirmed they do not have the funds to pay the debt, and will be writing to the creditors and asking them for a further 8 weeks in which to pay the monies due.

The statement on the website is very cleverly written, but when given closer inspection, there is clearly no take over guaranteed, and they are only in the early stages of discussion, due diligences has not even been carried out yet!

There is no last minute investor, but the board have once again bought themselves some time when the hammer was about to fall.

If you take them at their word, you may not have a football club in 8 weeks."

Which was shite, then a couple of weeks later he gave us:

"The FA were going to enforce a transfer embargo against the football club, in view of the fact the club have not fulfilled their duty in respect of the final CVA payment, and thus have cast doubt over the football club’s short and long term future, as a result of the impending FA ruling the football club have agreed to a Voluntary transfer embargo, which will stay in place until a satisfactory takeover is complete or until a new agreement is reached with creditors over the final CVA payment."

Another sack of shite.

Whoever it is sounds like a know nothing mouthy wind up merchant who doesn't even bother to make his stories convincing. Voluntary transfer embargo FFS!
sonic youth

« Reply #19 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 17:56:19 »

on what basis can the board demand a cut of future profit from redevelopment? they don't own any of the land and they've made zero progress on any plans... i don't get it.
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 17:59:22 »

I think Diamandis will only sell his shares to Fitton providing he makes money from a future ground redevelopment, that's how i read it.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 18:37:01 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"
on what basis can the board demand a cut of future profit from redevelopment? they don't own any of the land and they've made zero progress on any plans... i don't get it.

It's not the board it is Wills & Diamandis that are being greedy end of - Wills (via Diamandis) may beleive he is due some money back with all the money he has put in, I'm sure he will not see back all the loans he has outstanding, this is probably a good way for him to get something back or the only way but I'm sure they probably want a bigger slice of the pie.

With a Ground Redev there is money to be made if done correct and Diamandis can see a pay day however far in the future but he does not deserve anything as he is only a minority shareholder in the holding co but has enough to cause a problem and obviously he hould nto be left with those shares, and probably wants more than £1....he has got Dunwoody to keep aloat you know !
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #22 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 18:41:23 »

Agreed, as i have said before the people being greedy are wills and diamandis, these two are bringing this club down, diamandis is more responsible for the situation but wills is not helping the cause.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 18:42:17 »

Do this guy and the infamous bape ever really say stuff that isnt already known? Im not entirely sure why so much credence is given to their posts if im honest.

/
W56196272
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #24 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 18:43:31 »

Quote from: "Oevil red"
Do this guy and the infamous bape ever really say stuff that isnt already known? Im not entirely sure why so much credence is given to their posts if im honest.

I was wondering that myself, we have no proof they are who people think they might be...just a couple of lucky guesses in my opinion but I am willing to be proven wrong if anyone actually knows them.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #25 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 18:43:34 »

Bape was reliable in my opinion but as for 000 i'm not sure he doesn't seem very reliable, he could be right this time though or he could be on a wind up.
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 18:46:12 »

Quote from: "Power to people"
Quote from: "sonic youth"

It's not the board it is Wills & Diamandis that are being greedy end of - Wills (via Diamandis) may beleive he is due some money back with all the money he has put in, I'm sure he will not see back all the loans he has outstanding, this is probably a good way for him to get something back or the only way but I'm sure they probably want a bigger slice of the pie.

With a Ground Redev there is money to be made if done correct and Diamandis can see a pay day however far in the future but he does not deserve anything as he is only a minority shareholder in the holding co but has enough to cause a problem and obviously he hould nto be left with those shares, and probably wants more than £1....he has got Dunwoody to keep aloat you know !

I think that wills and diamandis want a big slice of the pie with regards to a future ground redevelopment and this is going to kill any takeover, they need to cut their losses accept they are going to get nothing and walk away, wills could walk away with a little bit of dignity, blow this takeover though and he will totally lose any dignity and will be seen in the same light as diamandis imo.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 19:12:37 »

Shame Bape dissappeared shortly after Sturrock went to Plymouth...
newmarket red
, ; . ' ?

Thrives on negativity.

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 19:14:57 »

Quote from: "Samdy Gray"
Shame Bape dissappeared shortly after Sturrock went to Plymouth...
luggys daughter maybe Shocked
sonic youth

« Reply #29 on: Thursday, November 29, 2007, 19:15:25 »

indeed, didn't sturrock say that his daughter liked to read the forums?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: