Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Carson  (Read 1646 times)
deltaincline

« on: Friday, November 30, 2007, 00:52:36 »

Exactly where the fuck has our short-arsed twat of a celebrity Chairman got to lately?

I dont remember him contributing anything to the Fitton takeover debate in the last few months. It's amazing that the little cunt conveniently pops up whenever we're featured on live TV, but is a shrinking fucking violet when the shit hits the fan and questions are demanded of him and his fellow board of directors.

My guess is that he has some kind of agreement with Diamond Mike or Tosspot Wills that makes sure that he's exempt from being associated with any shit publicity, hence his recent absence.
Dazzza

« Reply #1 on: Friday, November 30, 2007, 00:54:23 »

Departed as chairman when Best were in the frame.  Has Starynes also buggered off, anyone?

deltaincline

« Reply #2 on: Friday, November 30, 2007, 01:01:07 »

Quote from: "Dazzza"
Departed as chairman when Best were in the frame.  Has Starynes also buggered off, anyone?

Is that official, Dazza? I don't remember reading about Carson resigning his position....
flammableBen

« Reply #3 on: Friday, November 30, 2007, 01:02:17 »

In the grand scheme of things it's not really very important. Figure head chairman who had very little in shares and very little in influence.
Dazzza

« Reply #4 on: Friday, November 30, 2007, 01:03:58 »

I'm fairly sure it was on the official site but he is still listed:

http://www.swindontownfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/WhosWho/0,,10341,00.html

sonic youth

« Reply #5 on: Friday, November 30, 2007, 01:06:21 »

i thought carson had departed as well. not sure where i heard it though now i think about it.

starnes is still around and probably the only person at the club with any chance whatsoever of surviving the fitton cull
justboiledover

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, November 30, 2007, 01:34:02 »

I've always thought carson as harmless: not the problem but also not the cure: and he does amuse me!  get a light fearless litle tosspot gaffa tape im on the back of a hourse go to ladbrooks and colect winnings. He has been of no benifit to stfc but i don't think he has knowingly done anything against us
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #7 on: Friday, November 30, 2007, 12:27:11 »

The official web site still has wee willy carson as chairman...for now!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, November 30, 2007, 12:45:26 »

Carson never has had any influence at this club.

The  man pulling the strings is the general manager MD
dell boy

« Reply #9 on: Friday, November 30, 2007, 13:02:31 »

Quote from: "justboiledover"
I've always thought carson as harmless: not the problem but also not the cure: and he does amuse me!  get a light fearless litle tosspot gaffa tape im on the back of a hourse go to ladbrooks and colect winnings. He has been of no benifit to stfc but i don't think he has knowingly done anything against us

Carson isn't harmless, he's an evil shite, not going to sit on the fence for this one. Don't be fooled by that silly squeaky laugh. :twisted:
adje

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, November 30, 2007, 16:26:39 »

Cunt'll be on the telly if we get a televised third round cup tie!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
land_of_bo

« Reply #11 on: Friday, November 30, 2007, 16:27:17 »

Stood on his box.
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, November 30, 2007, 17:17:33 »

Quote from: "dell boy"
Quote from: "justboiledover"

Carson isn't harmless, he's an evil shite, not going to sit on the fence for this one. Don't be fooled by that silly squeaky laugh. :twisted:

Totally agree. An odious little twerp. Having seen him at the fans forum, last year I would put him in the same bracket as Holt & james wills

From the Dark Side
lebowski

« Reply #13 on: Friday, November 30, 2007, 17:22:59 »

how much is he owed by the club? £400k?

maybe that's the sticking point.
Tomo

« Reply #14 on: Friday, November 30, 2007, 18:48:54 »

A woman I know tells me she went to school with him and he was an odious little git then..........nothing changes!
His son hates his guts as well, so little Willy has really achieved during his short spell on this planet!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: