Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What Do You Think Are Problem Is?  (Read 5366 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 12:31:47 »

Quote from: "Chris K"
Quote from: "janaage77"
Have you noticed how deep Mr Parkin and Mr Roberts have to drop nowadays to get the ball at their feet.  They have to come into our half to win the ball, that's the only time Christian or Sam are able to play with their feet.

Very poor lads, very poor.

That's because our midfield is playing in a flat back seven ...

Flat back seven - quality shout.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 12:59:59 »

I know you can't do it, but the  midfield needs to be totally scrapped.  The two midgets who think they are something special are not pulling their weight.  Hoolitt is playing in a key position which carries a lot of responsibility and he is clearly not up to it. Migs is our best midfielder but we get to see him as often as Halley's comet!  Will he ever regain FULL fitness? I doubt it.

And I do agree with those who think King has lost the dressing room.  I can't see how he can survive too many more performances like that. :x
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 14:27:39 »

If King has "lost the dressing room" then it must have been a fairly sudden thing because I don't think the games against Hull City, Sheff Wed both times and Bristol City were particularly indicative of that.
Panda Paws

Arse

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 14:38:59 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
If King has "lost the dressing room" then it must have been a fairly sudden thing because I don't think the games against Hull City, Sheff Wed both times and Bristol City were particularly indicative of that.

Well, in fairness to Kingy, this did happen last season.  The difference is that there was a catalyst last time, and none that anyone can see this year.

This time last year King was in less trouble because of that.

If we could put our finger on the reason, then there wouldn't be so much of a problem, and neither would there be dressing room rumours.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: