Poll
Question: Will You Protest On Saturday If There's No Takeover?  (Voting closed: Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 16:15:40)
Yes - 78 (78%)
No - 22 (22%)
Total Voters: 64

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Will You?  (Read 7583 times)
sonic youth

« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 20:37:01 »

dave's roaring has turned me on.

a 'novelty' angle on this might be quite good in terms of adding to the interest. not sure a silent protest is remotely possible with football fans present. what about a coffin? it's been discussed before and i still think it's a great idea.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 20:39:28 »

Or how about a certain number of us run on the pitch dressed in white boiler suits and spell out "Piss off Diamandis" by formation crouching?

If not viable, I really like the coffin idea. We really need to get the press involved... It would need coverage.
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 20:49:06 »

naive I know, but IF the takeover happens, do we defo say goodbye to all the current clowns?? and if so, is it immediate?? or do they hang around like a bad smell for another couple of months??

optimism eh  :roll:
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 20:53:48 »

Sumo suits with stick on Diamandis faces.  Full on sumo fights all over the shop.
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 20:54:16 »

I like what Donut just said on TUMDFC

I mean, what if we had a few people run on the pitch with a banner, would that work? No idea what a banner would say but something that could get a message cross.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 20:55:34 »

On a slightly less controversial angle lets lob massive bundles of Monopoly money at the Directors area.Ill hit the photocopier at work Thurs and Friday and print a load off with Diamndis greasy face in the middle

In fact lets just lob fake money about everywhere when the teams come out that'll get on Telly I reckon and sort of makes a "non violent " point

/
W56196272
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 20:58:28 »

Quote from: "Oevil red"
On a slightly less controversial angle lets lob massive bundles of Monopoly money at the Directors area.Ill hit the photocopier at work Thurs and Friday and print a load off with Diamndis greasy face in the middle

In fact lets just lob fake money about everywhere when the teams come out that'll get on Telly I reckon and sort of makes a "non violent " point

Thats ace mate
glos_robin

« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 20:58:47 »

I think thats actually a good idea, fake money with Diamandis' face on, I've got access to a photocopier at work as well so if we could reel of a load of it it'd be a cheap and novel idea.
glos_robin

« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 20:59:40 »

If we come up with some generic templates we can all rattle of a load of batches of them
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 22:21:24 »

Quote from: "glos_robin"
Absolutely, anyone that sits back and does nothing this time will have to accept some of the blame for the demise of STFC

Fuck off you smug cunt. I won't be protesting on saturday and I'll be sleeping soundly at night you self righteous little twat
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 22:23:34 »

Quote from: "The_Plagiarist"
Absolutely, anyone that sits back and does nothing this time will have to accept some of the blame for the demise of STFC

Fuck off you smug cunt. I won't be protesting on saturday and I'll be sleeping soundly at night you self righteous little twat

Thats out of order

if those are your sentiments then fair enough

your demeanour however is insulting
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 22:24:41 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"

Thats out of order

Fred, you forgot
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 22:26:24 »

Quote from: "STFC4LIFE"

Thats out of order

Fred, you forgot

Forgot what Huh?

I have not even eaten yet

:?
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 22:27:16 »

Quote from: "STFC4LIFE"

Thats out of order

Fred, you forgot

Forgot what Huh?

I have not even eaten yet

:?

Don't worry mate.
Cheesy
flammableBen

« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, November 27, 2007, 22:38:51 »

Fred watch it. Remember you're on amber alert.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: