Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A Big Mess  (Read 1568 times)
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 14:33:21 »

Is this the worst mess yet for this club? No manager, no one even available to fill a caretaker role let alone having a proper replacement lined up. A takeover that seems to be dragging and one that we can only hope gets done this week. Not to mention a winding up order and a points deduction if things with Fitton don't move quickly.

Has this club ever been in such a mess?

Thanks board you really are a bunch of muppets.

That is all.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 14:36:01 »

The board had Sturrock to hide behind. Now they have nothing.

Time to step up the protests... The Trust abandoned the last one because of Luggy.. Why not get one going now?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 15:09:22 »

Protests wouldn't do much at this stage i don't think. They all know we hate them and want them out anyway. We can only hope Fitton takes over very soon.

A statement later today to reveal we have new owners would do nicely to lighten the mood.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 15:16:48 »

Agreed. Protests would achieve nothing. It would only be a case of people releasing their anger.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #4 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 16:03:05 »

Quote from: "Iffy's Onion Bhaji"
Protests wouldn't do much at this stage i don't think. They all know we hate them and want them out anyway. We can only hope Fitton takes over very soon.

A statement later today to reveal we have new owners would do nicely to lighten the mood.

From whom?
lambourn red

« Reply #5 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 16:11:25 »

Quote from: "Sippo"
Agreed. Protests would achieve nothing. It would only be a case of people releasing their anger.

Time to take the protests to the next level Wink  :--
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, November 26, 2007, 16:15:36 »

If Sturrock took his back room team (and made offers for half the players) then I think we would either have to give the caretaker role to Ady Williams or give it to someone in the CoE temporarily, I would imagine Dave Byrne would stay in the short term though
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: