Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Holt: There is no trouble  (Read 4639 times)
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #15 on: Friday, November 23, 2007, 11:16:51 »

Quote from: "Tails"
Maybe he didn't mean alcoholic drinks?? Maybe buying a football club is like buying a lemonade stall... He's too vague. I think this subject needs to be clarified.

Maybe he is talking about the kiosk's, but he doesn't mention food, does this mean that the club are no longer selling food at half time?
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, November 23, 2007, 11:18:10 »

Only drinks apparently, and he's not even telling us what kind  :evil: It better not be coke zero because that tastes like shit.

We need to protest.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, November 23, 2007, 11:24:50 »

Hmmm, is buying a football club a bit like buying a house with a licensed bar?  I can see that this could attract some difficulties with the licensing needing a bit of checking etc.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #18 on: Friday, November 23, 2007, 11:25:33 »

This is apalling, with us fan's being kept in the dark again. I forward a notion to protest, with the subjects of the protest being:

1) Is the club selling only drinks
2) What kind of drinks are the club selling
neville w

« Reply #19 on: Friday, November 23, 2007, 11:26:09 »

Bob Holt walks into a bar.......
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #20 on: Friday, November 23, 2007, 11:29:51 »

Quote from: "neville w"
Bob Holt walks into a bar.......

And buys some chairs for a laugh!
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, November 23, 2007, 11:30:42 »

Whens happy hour?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, November 23, 2007, 11:48:05 »

I heard that plans to redevelop the County Ground exist somewhere and include a drinking area, to be named after a current board member to show the fans' feelings for him, subject to approval of the licensing authorites. This area is marked on the plans with an asterisk and is referred to in all discussions as The Bob Holt Bar (starred).
DMR

« Reply #23 on: Friday, November 23, 2007, 11:50:48 »

I think Bob Holt is like the crazy grandad or uncle of your typical family.

Bizarre nonsensical outbursts at regular intervals, only without the charm or charisma one might associate with an elderly family member.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #24 on: Friday, November 23, 2007, 11:51:33 »

I have to agree with several posts on here....BH issues a statement.....

1. Why?
2. Why now?
3. Why mention any problems?
4. What BH says does usually mean exactly the opposite of what is going to happen.

How the hell has this man been allowed for so long to make a complete fool of himself in public? Dont the board realise that they are being made fools of by his statements as well? Do the club read the statements he gives out before he releases them? Do the club really care?

Is Bob Holt being sent out to try and force Mr Fitton into a statement of proceedings? if so....then they have failed as Mr Fitton is too professional to do this and in my opinion has handled himself very well so far and I cant wait for him to bring the club back into line under his ownership.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #25 on: Friday, November 23, 2007, 11:52:55 »

Quote from: "jjedmunds"

1. Why?
2. Why now?
4. What BH says does usually mean exactly the opposite of what is going to happen.

How the hell has this man been allowed for so long to make a complete fool of himself in public? Dont the board realise that they are being made fools of by his statements as well? Do the club read the statements he gives out before he releases them? Do the club really care?

Is Bob Holt being sent out to try and force Mr Fitton into a statement of proceedings? if so....then they have failed as Mr Fitton is too professional to do this and in my opinion has handled himself very well so far and I cant wait for him to bring the club back into line under his ownership.

Maybe he has been testing the beverages before they go on sale!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #26 on: Friday, November 23, 2007, 11:54:14 »

Quote from: "BANGKOK RED"
Quote from: "jjedmunds"

1. Why?
2. Why now?

Maybe he has been testing the beverages before they go on sale!

If this is so, then thats a lot of Arkells to consume...hes gonna have an awfully squitty bum!

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, November 23, 2007, 12:22:27 »

We have a good relationship with the Inland Revenue...

Yeah Bob, like they are really happy that you haven't paid the remaining money from the CVA that was due 5 months ago, along with the back taxes that you still owe them. Twat.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
sonic youth

« Reply #28 on: Friday, November 23, 2007, 12:32:20 »

this bit worries me:

"they are still being patient with us because they want their money."

that gives me the distinct impression that our board have sstarted to actucally believe they're untouchable.

yeah, they might want their money but never count on their fucking patience.
Dazzza

« Reply #29 on: Friday, November 23, 2007, 12:52:20 »

More bar talk from the sheep himself.  When is Bob going to grow some backbone?

By christ he shot a robber dead and yet is the patsy for someone with who is held in business circles in the same esteem as Chris Langham in a secondary school.  Come on Bob grab that spine out of Diamandis’ bap and get a bit of self respect.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: