Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Leeds Matchday Thread  (Read 18116 times)
Reeves for King

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Monday, November 19, 2007, 16:58:26 »

I hate Zaaboub but thought he played well on sat. Ifil top player for me along with Pook, Peacock played well too, Roberts was his usual entertaining self.

here's the man himself when you need him?
cib

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Monday, November 19, 2007, 17:08:03 »

I thought Zaaboub did ok going forward, but 2 mistakes cost us the goals. Other than that thought everyone played reasonably well, nothing you can do though regarding the ref - was always going to go Leeds way
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Monday, November 19, 2007, 22:30:47 »

According to a Leeds fan at my uni, we are the dirtiest team to have played at Leeds this season. And there's no way the ref could have been biased.l...because they got docked 15 points. He wasn't at the game.

I've basically told him to go cry to somebody else, his club wasn't relegated 2 divisions for "financial irregularities". They got relegated cos they were shit. End of.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Tuesday, November 20, 2007, 16:20:55 »

Which fans are these?All the fans I have talked to (over two dozen)have said you were the dirtiest team we have played and deserved at least two players sent off.
We got penalised because we exited administration the wrong way according to the football league, even though it is totally legal. I'm guessing you understand the implications of what happened. If you don't i'm quite worried. Whereas you got penalised for 35 illegal payments to players which saw your chairman given a jail sentence.Hopefully Luton get penalised in the same way.
All in all, we had 60% of the possession and more shots than you did and fully deserved the win. The penalty was also a penalty and your disallowed goal rightly disallowed for first offside and then handball. Therefore I don't even see why you are complaining.But like every other team who have been to Elland Road this year i'm sure you were robbed.However like the others you left zero points.

:roll:
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Tuesday, November 20, 2007, 16:25:02 »

And this kid didn't even go?  Tell him to shove it up his a.rse - if he can't make the effort to go then he's got no right telling you anything about the game, you were there, he was probably wan.king himself off to Tony Yeboah goals on youtube...
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Tuesday, November 20, 2007, 16:27:29 »

Quote from: "Kinky Tom"
And this kid didn't even go?  Tell him to shove it up his a.rse - if he can't make the effort to go then he's got no right telling you anything about the game, you were there, he was probably wan.king himself off to Tony Yeboah goals on youtube...
I'm not even going to argue. I accepted that it was a penalty and that it wasn't a goal before he even said any of that! Apparantly we should have had 2 players sent off. Cox maybe. Roberts? I thought a booking was harsh.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Tuesday, November 20, 2007, 16:37:48 »

I argee, he probably still goes on about what a big club they are :roll:

I come from a land down-under
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Tuesday, November 20, 2007, 16:44:19 »

i hope your . button doesn't break or you're screwed at work mate!
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Tuesday, November 20, 2007, 18:30:26 »

There's plenty of other options axs my man - check these out:

Cu,nt
Fu'ck
tw@t
wan`king
shi;t

And now I'm home:

Dirty fucking Leeds scummer!