Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: KING HAS TO GO  (Read 6827 times)
Ralphy

Ignore
« on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 04:16:26 »

The bloke hasn't got a clue!

His he bumming David Duke?? I think he must be cos Andy Nicholas never gets a look in.

Tactically he hasn't a fucking clue.

Why not play 442 last night?

Garrard at right back and Nicholas at left back with Heywood and Sean O in the middle.

Howard and Igoe could then play out wide with Turbo and fairy Hewlett in the midfield.

King hasn't a clue.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 04:27:07 »

Quote from: "ralphy"
His he bumming David Duke?? I think he must be cos Andy Nicholas never gets a look in.

He did drop Duke and played Nicholas on saturday. People complained anyway.

http://thetownend.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=142
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 09:15:17 »

Duke in fairness was one of the few players not to play like a complete prick last night.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 09:37:27 »

Why do people automatically single out Duke all the time.  Yeah he didn't play brilliant but no one did.  Nicho had his chance on Saturday and played like a cock.  Don't get me wrong I'd much rather have last seasons Andy Nicholas playing instead of Dukey but at the moment Nicho's not himself.  And Duke isn't playing that badly.
Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 09:58:30 »

Have to say the formation surprised me though.  4-3-3 with Igoe upfront?How does that work, Igoe was marked out the game.  It would be alright if Igoe was Zidane and could create for 90 minutes, but he's not, and never will be.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 13:18:01 »

The formation was 3 4 3 actually, back three of Sean O, Heywood and Reeves with Duke and Garrard on right and left midfield and Hewlett and Howard in the middle.

Igoe joined Robbo and SSP up front.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 14:35:23 »

The formation's got fuck all to do with it though, we could have played any formation and we'd have been cunted severely.
Titch

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 14:48:34 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
The formation's got fuck all to do with it though, we could have played any formation and we'd have been cunted severely.

Disagree with that.....part of the problem was that we were overrun in midfield (again!!) and the defence as a result of having the extra forward.  An extra body in the midfield would undoubtely have helped!

Saying that, we probably would have been shit anyway!!!!

y wings are like a shield of steel!
Piemonte

« Reply #8 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 14:57:29 »

Quote from: "Titch"

Disagree with that.....part of the problem was that we were overrun in midfield (again!!) and the defence as a result of having the extra forward.  An extra body in the midfield would undoubtely have helped!

Saying that, we probably would have been shit anyway!!!!

I'd agree with that. the formation didnt help at all, (made me think of the Sabin/Invincible days) but we may well have lost anyway
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 14:58:53 »

Fair point admittedly, but regardless of the formation we've played in the past few months our midfield has been totally overrun anyway. I can't see it being any different if we played 3-6-1.
McLovin

« Reply #10 on: Thursday, December 16, 2004, 15:35:47 »

4 - 4 - 2
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #11 on: Friday, December 17, 2004, 02:31:28 »

Fair point admittedly, but regardless of the formation we've played in the past few months our midfield has been totally overrun anyway. I can't see it being any different if we played 3-6-1.

ooh 3-6-1? I wonder....  
Light Bulb
:roll:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: