Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Football Manager 2005  (Read 6595 times)
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #15 on: Saturday, December 11, 2004, 12:28:37 »

Happy days! check this out for a result.
http://www.whits.plus.com/files/league.jpg
http://www.whits.plus.com/files/team.jpg

Parkin scored 49 goals in 49 games! went unbeaten for 35 games till i lost to colchester of all teams  Crying Just hoping i stay up this time in the championship

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, December 12, 2004, 10:42:15 »

I started a game with my mate as Peterhead in Scottish league 3. I played my trusty 5-3-2 formation and ended up beating East Stirling 10-0 at home and beat Berwick in the cup 8-0 at home!!

Go on the heed!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, December 12, 2004, 10:58:29 »

Everyone seems to be racking up massive scores and doing so well with hardly any effort and I'm shite :|
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #18 on: Sunday, December 12, 2004, 13:12:09 »

I haven't got it. Decided that i would be a pleb and do my uni work instead (it counts this year). Might have a gander after christmas cos my only sane/non-evil housemate is leaving and the others are the biggest bitches known to man.

:evil:  :twisted:  :evil:  :twisted:  :evil:  :twisted:  I'm screwed
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Sunday, December 12, 2004, 14:10:28 »

Quote from: "simon pieman"
my only sane/non-evil housemate is leaving and the others are the biggest bitches known to man.
how did you end up living with a bunch of nonces? our house is going to be sweet next year, its going to have its own bar!  Cool
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #20 on: Sunday, December 12, 2004, 17:38:11 »

Quote from: "oxford_fan"
Quote from: "simon pieman"
my only sane/non-evil housemate is leaving and the others are the biggest bitches known to man.
how did you end up living with a bunch of nonces? our house is going to be sweet next year, its going to have its own bar!  Cool

Fuck knows...well they were in my corridor last year but my corridor was quite small and they weren't as evil!! It was just easier for us to get a house altogether but I shoulda known.

I wish my house had it's own bar...mite tempt the girls to have a drink and some fun  Sad  They don't ever go out anymore (unlike the first year). I have concluded I did something  :evil:  and  :twisted: in a past life!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: