Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: scotland's big game  (Read 6722 times)
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, November 22, 2007, 11:56:59 »

Quote from: "SwindonTartanArmy"
Quote from: "Fogster"
Vindaloo,Back home,World in Motion,This time. Need i go on?
no, because they are all pish!!!

This coming from a country that gave us the classic "Dont come back too soon". What was the effort for Mex 86 called?  Or Italia90 or even USA 94. Ah the last two were called" We did nee qualify but we will sing aboot it any hoo" Cheesy

Sorry my mistake, you did qualify for Italia90 and got put out by the mighty football nation of Costa Rica

Sad to say, i must be on my way
sonic youth

« Reply #61 on: Thursday, November 22, 2007, 11:57:41 »

Id rather stick needles in my ears!
well, you've just proven you don't have any Cool
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Thursday, November 22, 2007, 12:04:24 »

This coming from a country that gave us the classic "Dont come back too soon". What was the effort for Mex 86 called?  Or Italia90 or even USA 94. Ah the last two were called" We did nee qualify but we will sing aboot it any hoo" Cheesy

SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Thursday, November 22, 2007, 12:21:43 »

Sorry my mistake, you did qualify for Italia90 and got put out by the mighty football nation of Costa Rica
qualified for 86 and 90 you tool! And I dont remember seeing you lot at USA 94 either.

Big trip to Mexico was the 86 one and 1990 was say it with pride

want me to buy you this for xmas? http://www.amazon.co.uk/Scotland-Tartan-Army-World-Anthems/dp/B000024ZP3 Soapy Tit Wank

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Thursday, November 22, 2007, 12:45:03 »

Learn to read English Jocko!  Smiley

Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Thursday, November 22, 2007, 12:51:18 »

All this England vs. Scotland crap is really grating my nerves now. It's just so tedious.

Please stop it.

Much love.

Sam.

x x x
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Thursday, November 22, 2007, 12:55:19 »

Dont read it then Sam.Its just a bit of light hearted banter.

janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Thursday, November 22, 2007, 13:27:31 »

This Costa Rica "shock" is a load of bollocks.  Why not go and log on to some Swedish site and take the piss out of them for losing to Costa Rica too in the same tournament.
Foggy

Ketchup wanker

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Thursday, November 22, 2007, 13:32:56 »

Fishing. ...Gotcha Cheesy

SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Thursday, November 22, 2007, 13:50:50 »

Quote from: "janaage"
This Costa Rica "shock" is a load of bollocks.  Why not go and log on to some Swedish site and take the piss out of them for losing to Costa Rica too in the same tournament.
I prefer to bring up the record of the fastest goal ever scored in world cup history, by some fella called Davide Gualtieri for San Marino against some other diddy team

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Thursday, November 22, 2007, 13:52:33 »

:ha: costa rica
Spencer_White

« Reply #71 on: Thursday, November 22, 2007, 14:43:51 »

Peru.

Enough said.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Thursday, November 22, 2007, 18:22:29 »

I prefer to bring up the record of the fastest goal ever scored in world cup history, by some fella called Davide Gualtieri for San Marino against some other diddy team

A game that finished about 9-1.

Remind me how you got on in the Faroes a couple of years back.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Spud

« Reply #73 on: Thursday, November 22, 2007, 20:31:40 »

Are we talking about the actual World Cup or the qualifying that the game was played in?

And i do believe we ended up winning 6-1 which is more than you usually get against the Faroes.
Spencer_White

« Reply #74 on: Thursday, November 22, 2007, 21:28:51 »

It was 7-1.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: