Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Anti-Wise chants this Saturday  (Read 6586 times)
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, November 14, 2007, 20:53:52 »

Quote from: "Samdy Gray"
Wisey is a wanker, he's got a massive head
He left the mighty Swindon to join dirty Leeds instead
Now Poyet's gone and left him, I laughed I nearly died
Then he hired Bassett and I split my fucking sides.

tops mine  Cool

for those that can't remember, why not print 1700 copies to place on seats in the ground, i'm sure leeds wud let you in with those as its ticker tape aint it  Wink

actually, forget that, I got a whole carrier bag-full of that shit taken off me at Wem-ber-ley v Leicester  :evil:
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, November 14, 2007, 23:58:52 »

Leeds are the biggest club in our division and the most hated. It makes sense that we're singing songs about them and Wisey considering there's a connection.

Chanting and singing solngs is just a mixture of pouring your heart out to support the team, a bit of banter with the opposing fans and to create and be part of an atmosphere. Considering we have a limited number of chants that people join in with I don't think we should be worrying to much about a few naughty songs about Dennis Wise.

The clapping at the end of every song annoys the bollocks off me but at least it's a bit of noise so I'm not going to grumble about that too much either.
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Thursday, November 15, 2007, 07:36:44 »

We'll have to go some to be heard if 30,000 turn up.  The Wisey chants will be the only ones heard as half of the Leeds fans will probably join in...unless we're 3 up at the time Wink
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Thursday, November 15, 2007, 08:35:54 »

He's short,
He's shit,
He's Ken Bates's Bitch,
Denis Wise, Denis Wise.

We'll make noise don't worry,  even if we are 3-0 down at half time. (or maybe not)
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Thursday, November 15, 2007, 10:12:37 »

Quote from: "Batch"
He's short,
He's sh1t,
He's Kenneth Bates's B1tch,
Denis Wise, Denis Wise.

We'll make noise don't worry,  even if we are 3-0 down at half time. (or maybe not)

It fits now... Cool

My IT dept at work have changed their internet settings, can't post anything with naughty words in at all, hence sh1t and b1tch...
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #35 on: Thursday, November 15, 2007, 12:18:16 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Quote from: "jayohaitchenn"
Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Quote from: "arriba"
well our fans continually do the peice of string one,anti oxford chants etc,when we are chasing games instead of cheering on the team.
thats more or less what i was getting at

Yeah, but theres a reason to hate Oxford. Cant see any reason to hate Dennis Wise though.

because he's a detestable little cunt?

So long as you said that when he was our manager then fair play.

Weeeeeeeell. I said it before he was our manager. As the Northern monkey said in a different thread. He's a cunt, but at the moment he's our cunt, so i'll support him!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: