Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Online Shop  (Read 773 times)
Dazzza

« on: Monday, November 12, 2007, 11:32:33 »

I’ve moaned before and now I’m going to be constructive.

If the club are going to market their shop and with the Festive period almost upon us anyway now would be an ideal time to sort that online store out once and for all.  I had a quick scan this morning after it was advertised on the official site homepage and the selection of stock and product images really need sorting.

I actually wanted to purchase a waterproof drill top for running as it’s getting a little cold in the evenings but there is no squad wear at all aside from a Lotto tracksuit with the badge sewn on and that’s £60.

Anyway suggestions for stock….

-   More mugs (you can never have enough mugs)
-   DVD’s
-   Books
-   Tiepin and cuff links

I know it’s not the best of times with the takeover and all but it doesn’t take long to get stock listed on the site for Christmas.

Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, November 12, 2007, 11:47:40 »

It does need sorting but then again the whole marketing of STFC does.

Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, November 12, 2007, 13:55:46 »

Quote from: "Dazzza"
I’ve moaned before and now I’m going to be constructive.

If the club are going to market their shop and with the Festive period almost upon us anyway now would be an ideal time to sort that online store out once and for all.  I had a quick scan this morning after it was advertised on the official site homepage and the selection of stock and product images really need sorting.

I actually wanted to purchase a waterproof drill top for running as it’s getting a little cold in the evenings but there is no squad wear at all aside from a Lotto tracksuit with the badge sewn on and that’s £60.

Anyway suggestions for stock….

-   More mugs (you can never have enough mugs)
-   DVD’s
-   Books
-   Tiepin and cuff links

I know it’s not the best of times with the takeover and all but it doesn’t take long to get stock listed on the site for Christmas.

Credit where credit is due I got the stfc crimbo catalogue with the local free paper over the weekend, and it had all the listed items in there...not that I will tell anyone to buy anything as I still refuse to give them any money above ticket sales until someone takes over.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: