Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pook  (Read 5880 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 11:25:51 »

I think Barry Scott is the TEF version of Michael Pook.

Some people think he's a cunt, but I think he's an alright bloke. Most of the time he's just your regular poster. Now and again he'll have a moment of inspiration and post some amazing rant, then other times he'll post a load of bollocks.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 12:00:19 »

Quote from: "Barry Scott"
Pook is good. People are cunts about him. I swear some people just watch him in a match and nothing else. They love to see him miss a pass or fuck something up, it's truly pathetic. If we have a bad game, Pook will be singled out, when often not being the worst. Even when he plays well he gets slated, i've even heard people saying "ffs pook" and the like when he's not even the one that made the bad pass. The poor kid can't do any right.

Pook deserves a lot better than the treatment he gets with us and it will probably be good for him and his career if he could get a move away from us.

Despite the fact that i feel we need him and he is one of the more valuable members of the squad, i'd like to see him move on and excel just to show our fans that he isn't that bad.

I feel sorry for him and would love it if he gave the crowd a wanker sign if he were to go. The sad truth is he won't ever be given anything but disrespect by our fans and that's a real shame.

I appreciate your opinion but Pook is technically not good.Also,I would like nothing more than for him to be good but he just isn't.I dont see how he is one of the more valuable members of the club-Sturrock had him as a bit-part player,nothing more nothing less.If he gives me a wanker sign he'll get one straight back at him.I've also heard that as a bloke,he's a bit of a twat allegedly and  like you,I would like to see him move on,sadly I dont think that will happen.That's just my opinion,of course.

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
red macca

« Reply #47 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 12:06:53 »

Quote from: "Barry Scott"
Pook is good. People are cunts about him. I swear some people just watch him in a match and nothing else. They love to see him miss a pass or fuck something up, it's truly pathetic. If we have a bad game, Pook will be singled out, when often not being the worst. Even when he plays well he gets slated, i've even heard people saying "ffs pook" and the like when he's not even the one that made the bad pass. The poor kid can't do any right.

Pook deserves a lot better than the treatment he gets with us and it will probably be good for him and his career if he could get a move away from us.

Despite the fact that i feel we need him and he is one of the more valuable members of the squad, i'd like to see him move on and excel just to show our fans that he isn't that bad.

I feel sorry for him and would love it if he gave the crowd a wanker sign if he were to go. The sad truth is he won't ever be given anything but disrespect by our fans and that's a real shame.
Barry i had the lovely pleasure of meeting him i said well played and his response was Do you think i give a fuck what you think.On that basis i believe he is a cunt
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 12:08:42 »

probably thought you were being sarcastic.
Barry Scott

« Reply #49 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 12:21:59 »

Quote from: "Samdy Gray"
I think Barry Scott is the TEF version of Michael Pook.

Some people think he's a cunt, but I think he's an alright bloke. Most of the time he's just your regular poster. Now and again he'll have a moment of inspiration and post some amazing rant, then other times he'll post a load of bollocks.

Cheesy Good post.

One question though. Does that mean fatbury wants a go on me?  :?

Quote from: "red macca"
Barry i had the lovely pleasure of meeting him i said well played and his response was Do you think i give a fuck what you think.On that basis i believe he is a cunt

If anyone had spoken to me like that, i'd think they're a cunt too. As i say, i wasn't waving fingers, just generalising. He gets a rough deal, but in your instance, you'd have every right to kick the cunt in the teeth.
sonic youth

« Reply #50 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 16:34:23 »

i don't give a shit if he's the nicest bloke on earth or a total and utter cunt. judging purely on his performances on the pitch this season, he's played well and has been one of more consistent players.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 16:48:31 »

If someone could learn him how to compose himself, look up then find a red shirt 95% of the time he's be a good player.

For all his physical excertions its pretty fucking annoying when he hooks the ball in the air over his head to no-one
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 18:28:59 »

lets not beat around the bush. Pook is shit. I swear people just stick up for him to be different!

He's actual footballing ability is zero. His passing and distribution is awful. So is his touch and vision.

He'll hussle and bussle and do a decent job of it dont get me wrong

BUT...

If we're accepting Pook as a decent midfield option for STFC then it shows just how far we've fallen.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 18:32:00 »

WERE LEAGUE 1

Things get better but they never get good
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 18:34:11 »

...and Paul bloody Evans is playing in League Two
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 18:35:48 »

evans is old and always injured

pook is young and not injured. that explains that

STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 18:37:52 »

Quote from: "STFC dave"

I hope you realise DV is now gonna prove you wrong by pointing out how many games Paul Evans has played this season
Cheesy
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 18:39:02 »

or send a plague of locusts to rain down upon my head for disagreeing with him  Cheesy

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 18:43:20 »

Quote from: "STFC dave"

Ah, of course I forgot these days midfielders are judged on how many games they play and not how good they actually are!

Regardless of his age and missing the odd game injured. He is a better play than Pook and always will be.

He certainly missed tooooo many games for us last season, but that doesnt make him any less of a player.

Plus, he played 17 games last season for us and has played 17 games already this season. He hasnt scored yet though!
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Monday, December 17, 2007, 18:47:59 »

why keep him if he's not going to play though. maradona will always be a better player than pook, despite fatbury saying otherwise, but you wouldn't want him now would you.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: