Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: unexpected celeb encounters  (Read 44628 times)
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: Monday, September 7, 2009, 22:04:26 »

Many years ago (around '92) at about about 10pm after an all day bender I saw the then chancellor of exchequer Nigel Lawson.  It was unexpected.  My comment to him was 'fuck me you're nigel lawson'.

Never knowingly overstated.
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 00:28:10 »

mom sports ones... Arnie at Wimbledon one year, Moby on my flight to Milan another year, Katie Price, at Ministry when I was at uni... probably a few more as well.

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
trogladite

« Reply #182 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 00:32:14 »

Frank Burrows Football.  One of the airports in Florida.  Can't remember which one.  i watched him play when I was a brat. I thought he'd be taller Jawdrop

Bad thing when your memory starts to w.................
Hammer

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 04:02:30 »

I've met various celebrities but the first was the most unexpected. As a 14 year old I lay paralytic in the front garden of a house where an important dinner party was being held. The guests emerged, whilst waiting for the ambulance. A certain Dame Judi Dench, wearing evening gown, cradled me in her arms before I vomited right down her cleavage. A dinner party indeed which concluded with her having carrot baps ! She wasn't a Dame then so it was ok.
 Other than that I did once get pissed with, and shag Tina Weymouth (Talking Heads) and I can confirm that Frankie Howerd was more miserable than Arriba !
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 07:05:48 »

Other than that I did once get pissed with, and shag Tina Weymouth (Talking Heads) and I can confirm that Frankie Howerd was more miserable than Arriba !
Maybe he thought you were a crap shag
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 07:41:36 »

working at sainsburys in stratton as a teen i regularly was melinda messenger

Tonight Matthew.....

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 08:14:52 »

Tonight Matthew.....
:-)
it was too early
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #187 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 08:21:18 »

Literally bumped into Craig Charles in Somerfield in Chard when he lived down here, miserable fucker.

And was in a queue behind another famous Chardian Kate O'Mara a couple of weeks ago, she had a trolley full of health foods and still looked like some kind of cat/woman cross.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 08:38:50 »

I've met star of stage, screen and Channel 5's "Brighton Bummers", Mex. Beat that!

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 09:05:46 »

I've met various celebrities but the first was the most unexpected. As a 14 year old I lay paralytic in the front garden of a house where an important dinner party was being held. The guests emerged, whilst waiting for the ambulance. A certain Dame Judi Dench, wearing evening gown, cradled me in her arms before I vomited right down her cleavage. A dinner party indeed which concluded with her having carrot baps ! She wasn't a Dame then so it was ok.

pot calling the kettle black.cunt Wink
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 10:38:36 »

I have met local newspaper sports headline hogger paul davies.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 10:43:05 »

walked past Howard from Take That once at a touring car meet @ Silverstone

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 10:54:05 »

when i was learning to drive, i nearly ran down kammy in witney town centre. he ran out in front of me with a dry cleaned/rented tux

unbelievable.
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 10:57:36 »

When younger at the home counties dog show with my mum,we met Pauline Quirke,Linda,Robson and Pam St Clement.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 11:01:35 »

Met a pissed up Alan Carr in LA airport on the way back from Honeymoon. He's fatter than he looks.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 ... 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: