Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Advertiser.  (Read 92911 times)
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 14:21:24 »

TONI =

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n70/FredElliot_2006/33.gif

Get a fucking grip
Toni

« Reply #91 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 14:21:44 »

Quote from: "axs"
Quote from: "Toni"
Nope. I'm really not that bothered anymore.
I really don't want to go tonight but i'm not wasting my season ticket!

if you're not bothered and don't enjoy it then its not a waste is it. In fact you're wasting extra by coming cos it'll cost you petrol and adver-special-picture-card money.

Well it is if i don't go. I forked out over £600 for 2 season tickets and we've only used 7/8 tickets out of 24 in the book. If we don't use the others thats a waste. But if you think about it the season isn't incredibly far away from finishing and i'm going on holiday in just under 3 weeks for 2 weeks so i'll miss about 3 Swindon games then.
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 14:21:48 »

Spacey are you feeling better?  Cheesy

I heard you were not well.
Toni

« Reply #93 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 14:22:58 »

Quote from: "Oevil red"
I was going to tell people to stop bullying you eariler but you are just attention seeking arent you. Sad

Nope. I'm really pissed off. I've had enough of everything to do with the club. After this season thats it. I've finished!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 14:23:00 »

The miracle of the TEF, god bless it!
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 14:23:41 »

if you're not bothered and don't enjoy it then its not a waste is it. In fact you're wasting extra by coming cos it'll cost you petrol and adver-special-picture-card money.

Well it is if i don't go. I forked out over £600 for 2 season tickets and we've only used 7/8 tickets out of 24 in the book. If we don't use the others thats a waste. But if you think about it the season isn't incredibly far away from finishing and i'm going on holiday in just under 3 weeks for 2 weeks so i'll miss about 3 Swindon games then.

ITS NOT A WASTE IF YOU DON'T ENJOY IT. You'd be putting yourself through hassle and extra expense to go and do something that you don't enjoy.
spacey

« Reply #96 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 14:23:46 »

Quote from: "Ralphy"

I have been very ill recently ralphy, but I've now made a full recovery...........unfortunately my underwear couldn't be revived and has had to be cremated.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 14:23:47 »

Isnt that all the hom games weve played?
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 14:24:27 »

plus 2 cup games.
Toni

« Reply #99 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 14:24:32 »

Yeah exactly. So i'm not wasting the left over tickets in my book.
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 14:25:04 »

We're not even half way yet love - after the Rovers game I'll miss every game until maybe the Millwall home game last day of the season because I'll be in the Alps - you've basically just written off 6 months by saying the season's nearly over - by that logic shall I just not bother going away because it'll be May soon?
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 14:25:28 »

Yeah exactly. So i'm not wasting the left over tickets in my book.

What?  :wall:
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 14:26:15 »

Quote from: "spacey"
Quote from: "Ralphy"

I have been very ill recently ralphy, but I've now made a full recovery...........unfortunately my underwear couldn't be revived and has had to be cremated.

Will you be going tonight or are you fucked off with the club too? Cheesy
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 14:26:21 »

Oh dear oh dear uve missed 2 games. Fuckng hell ive missed more than that.

ITS THE END OF THE WORLD
Toni

« Reply #104 on: Tuesday, November 6, 2007, 14:27:02 »

Quote from: "Kinky Tom"

We're not even half way yet love - after the Rovers game I'll miss every game until maybe the Millwall home game last day of the season because I'll be in the Alps - you've basically just written off 6 months by saying the season's nearly over - by that logic shall I just not bother going away because it'll be May soon?

By the time December comes and goes the season will be close to finishing and we're almost into December.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: