Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Official Slap on the Wrist  (Read 21602 times)
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 12:01:48 »

Quote from: "land_of_bo"
Quote from: "Gerald Phillips"
Not from you . Can you write more than 3 words .

Could you try and compose a sentence without putting a space before each punctuation mark?

I tried that one a couple of years ago, as you can see it didn't work.
neville w

« Reply #136 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 12:33:04 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Thanks I was once .  Beers

What a War and Peace man?

More like a War and Pleaceman.

I've been concerned that this day would come. I used to use the Trust Board frequently. Any of you who visit there may notice that it is virtually stagnant these days. In my opinion this is down to one person's (Gerald's) approach, which eventually wore a lot of people down (I know it did my head in)

I realise that the whole point of a forum is for different types of people to share their opinions, but this thread is the thin edge of the wedge (of Stilton) as far as I'm concerned.

It's not for me to decide, but I would support a motion to ask Gerald politely not to use the Board.

Otherwise, I can see a ban within 2 weeks.
McLovin

« Reply #137 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 12:41:59 »

I don't know if it's the rubbish content, or the spaces before ounctuation that annoy me most  .
sonic youth

« Reply #138 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 14:37:55 »

Dave Balckccurant , . I h ave to ask if yuo mean punctuation ?    :fu:
McLovin

« Reply #139 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 14:48:45 »

Heh heh heh. Nice...
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 17:20:08 »

Quote from: "neville w"
Thanks I was once .  Beers

What a War and Peace man?

More like a War and Pleaceman.

I've been concerned that this day would come. I used to use the Trust Board frequently. Any of you who visit there may notice that it is virtually stagnant these days. In my opinion this is down to one person's (Gerald's) approach, which eventually wore a lot of people down (I know it did my head in)

I realise that the whole point of a forum is for different types of people to share their opinions, but this thread is the thin edge of the wedge (of Stilton) as far as I'm concerned.

It's not for me to decide, but I would support a motion to ask Gerald politely not to use the Board.

Otherwise, I can see a ban within 2 weeks.

Nice work Nev.

I like the fact that Stilts, has a forum all to himself where he can rant away....with the occasional social/psychiatric trained person engaging him in  a brief chat...."just to make sure he's alright"

I don't suppose he'll have been let out for very long.
Barry Scott

« Reply #141 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 17:31:14 »

Quote from: "Lumps"
Well this explains a lot.
http://handmusician.com/

A manualist eh?

Well that's one word for it.

Just went to the site, has to be one of those wind up sites?!

If he can do that fair enough, it's kinda cool in a flaming Sambuca in the mouth kind of way, once you've seen it once it's boring there after.
Sussex

« Reply #142 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 17:47:03 »

I like the fact that Stilts, has a forum all to himself where he can rant away....with the occasional social/psychiatric trained person engaging him in  a brief chat...."just to make sure he's alright"

I think pauld does a great job making sure he's fed and watered. Cheesy
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 17:58:38 »

Quote from: "Sussex"

I think pauld does a great job making sure he's fed and watered. Cheesy

Gerald Phillips

« Reply #144 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 23:22:24 »

Is this all you guys can do, insult , berate and slag me off a elderly long term fan of the club . Hardly fair when im giving your own forum a look .  Have you looked at yourselves recently . If this  is such a good site why dont you talk about football for a change, you all make me wonder why you call this  a Swindon site ?  . :fu:

Your description is correct 80% bollocks , maybe 99% bollocks though .
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 23:25:16 »

Erm, if its talk about football you're after, you might like to try looking in the sections entitled "Match Day Action", "players", "other football stuff" etc. Just a thought.

As for the reaction from others, well that's pretty standard on TEF. Ride with it. Or maybe, don't come on all provocative looking for a reaction then do the hurt and wounded bit when you get one.
sonic youth

« Reply #146 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 23:29:35 »

Is this all you guys can do, insult , berate and slag me off a elderly long term fan of the club . Hardly fair when im giving your own forum a look .  Have you looked at yourselves recently . If this  is such a good site why dont you talk about football for a change, you all make me wonder why you call this  a Swindon site ?  . :fu:

if you don't like it, i can make it very easy for you to leave.
Gerald Phillips

« Reply #147 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 23:30:15 »

all i did was pick and join in a thread . I asked questions about Iains and Yeovils ban . I wanted to know the answers because im on their side . Was I wrong in doing that ? I had to start on one post or another i chose that one to start ok because i found it relevant  .
Gerald Phillips

« Reply #148 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 23:31:34 »

Quote from: "sonic youth"

if you don't like it, i can make it very easy for you to leave.

That is not the right attitude ? Do you talk for all members of the forum ?
sonic youth

« Reply #149 on: Monday, November 5, 2007, 23:35:31 »

was the first bit a question or a statement? do you even know?

i talk for myself. and everyone. including the entire stfc fan base, the trust board, the board of stfc, the local police constabulary, the nhs and the liberal democrats.

obviously
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: