Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wycombe.  (Read 5886 times)
Spencer_White

« Reply #30 on: Friday, November 2, 2007, 11:28:33 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
Its true, brady would of taken us down 5 years ago - FACT

Have you only just figured that out?  Thats 6 and a half years actually.
And who was in charge before then?

But lets think about this one Ash. Have they actually saved us, because as far as I can see, the debts from 2002 are still there! Theyve saved us from NOTHING!

Brady would have taken us down, but that was their fault for letting someone rack up endless debts on behalf of the club. But they did learn a thing or two off Brady, because they have been doing the same thing he did ever since. Now we are apparently £11 million in debt, instead of the £3million.

So I dont know who has been feeding you bollocks? (Probably Puffett). But dont get on here getting holier than thou, because you are spouting SHIT! No offence.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Friday, November 2, 2007, 12:24:37 »

Ibthink your missing my point, I am saying we would have probably gone under back with brady, at least we have had football for the past 6 and a half years.

As for Puffett havent spoken to him in ages.

jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #32 on: Friday, November 2, 2007, 12:25:36 »

The last time Ash saw Puffett they shared a line. That's how long ago it was...
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Friday, November 2, 2007, 12:27:14 »

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Friday, November 2, 2007, 12:31:32 »

:shock:

Spencer_White

« Reply #35 on: Friday, November 2, 2007, 13:09:35 »

Ibthink your missing my point, I am saying we would have probably gone under back with brady, at least we have had football for the past 6 and a half years.

Well you are still wrong, because Brady left the club of his own accord and said he didnt want any more to do with Swindon. It was Donnegan who was removed by a court case. We might have gone under with Donnegan, but he was only doing the same as what the current board have done, wrack up debts on our behalf. Saviour my arse.

The 'at least we still have a club' is equally baflling and ill informed. Dunwoody have taken millions out of the club. Its the 'thank you soooo much for ripping us off' (again).

Either way you are talking bollocks.
Lumps

« Reply #36 on: Friday, November 2, 2007, 13:09:55 »

Quote from: "jayohaitchenn"
The last time Ash saw Puffett they shared a bed. That's how long ago it was...

:shock:
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Friday, November 2, 2007, 13:21:22 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"

Well you are still wrong, because Brady left the club of his own accord and said he didnt want any more to do with Swindon. It was Donnegan who was removed by a court case. We might have gone under with Donnegan, but he was only doing the same as what the current board have done, wrack up debts on our behalf. Saviour my arse.

The 'at least we still have a club' is equally baflling and ill informed. Dunwoody have taken millions out of the club. Its the 'thank you soooo much for ripping us off' (again).

so are you saying its bollocks that we have traded and had a team for 6 and a half more years? I think that is FACT and not bollocks

Spencer_White

« Reply #38 on: Friday, November 2, 2007, 13:43:30 »

Quote from: "Spencer_White"

so are you saying its bollocks that we have traded and had a team for 6 and a half more years? I think that is FACT and not bollocks

Well done. You managed a real fact. As you can clearly see in my most I said went bust in 2003, reformed as AFC Swindon in 2004 and had 3 successive promotions after that.

:?
sonic youth

« Reply #39 on: Friday, November 2, 2007, 13:47:10 »

the phrase you're after is 'barely traded and had a shit team (bar one or two seasons) for 6 and a half more years'

not to mention the way we've been treated

you're starting to sound like gary in his board defence mode  Cheesy
Reeves for King

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Saturday, November 3, 2007, 00:17:18 »

Don't want to sound pro-board cos I'm not, but Ash does have a point. As there's been no communication fans and club they could have saved the club several times and we'd have been none the wiser.

here's the man himself when you need him?
justboiledover

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Saturday, November 3, 2007, 01:13:53 »

I tend to agree. Brady had the funds to build us a ground, and had he done so we'd be a lot better off. even if he'd done it in a dodgy Kassam style way. eventually we'de make money as appossed to staring longingly at the accounts thinking that "that £40 000in interest payment could be better spent.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Saturday, November 3, 2007, 01:23:58 »

Quote from: "justboiledover"
I tend to agree. Brady had the funds to build us a ground, and had he done so we'd be a lot better off. even if he'd done it in a dodgy Kassam style way. eventually we'de make money as appossed to staring longingly at the accounts thinking that "that £40 000in interest payment could be better spent.

Total bollocks.....nevertheless thats what this forum is for
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, November 8, 2007, 11:20:58 »

Is now all ticket, we have sold 750 already

I come from a land down-under
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, November 8, 2007, 11:22:27 »

It's always been all ticket.