Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: DIRTY Leeds Tickets  (Read 11691 times)
dell boy

« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 18:49:03 »

Quote from: "red macca"
are you dyslexic

on m'i ton
red macca

« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 18:50:56 »

I obviously am as i understood that Cheesy
Ralphy

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 20:33:29 »

Just hope i get a ticket now i've booked a hotel room.
Spencer_White

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 20:54:10 »

Quote from: "dell boy"
Quote from: "Spencer_White"
Quote from: "STFCLady"
Is it all ticket then?

They are getting just under 30,000 for home games at the moment, against sides who only bring about 1,000 fans, so I'd image it would be very close to full capacity we took our normal away contingent to Leeds, 2,700 when we last played at ER in the league cup.

No it wasnt. We had about 700.

We got drawn against them the year after and put in a limp display. Think it was 1-0, Ricketts scored.

Thats not what it says in the programme I'm looking at!!!!

Seriously does anyone else remmember the second game we played up there?
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 20:56:25 »

yeah was really poor! Cant remember scorers but we lost and never really turned up

we were put right in teh corner on a miserable cold night

dell boy

« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 21:02:06 »

Regarding tickets for Leeds, I thought by reading the first post that we had only been given 1,700 tickets, asked a Leeds fan about ticket allocation and this is info he gave me.

Leeds will have asked Swindon how many tickets they wanted, and given them a choice of
1,700 (South-East corner only) or
3,500 (SE corner + first 2 blocks of the South Stand) or
5,500 (SE corner + whole of South Stand)
It's Swindons choice which package they choose, but whichever they choose, they have to pay for ALL the tickets! Chairman Ken doesn't do sale or return!
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 21:16:34 »

Regarding tickets for Leeds, I thought by reading the first post that we had only been given 1,700 tickets, asked a Leeds fan about ticket allocation and this is info he gave me.

Leeds will have asked Swindon how many tickets they wanted, and given them a choice of
1,700 (South-East corner only) or
3,500 (SE corner + first 2 blocks of the South Stand) or
5,500 (SE corner + whole of South Stand)
It's Swindons choice which package they choose, but whichever they choose, they have to pay for ALL the tickets! Chairman Ken doesn't do sale or return!

The cunt will be after our manager next
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 21:32:03 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
Is it all ticket then?

They are getting just under 30,000 for home games at the moment, against sides who only bring about 1,000 fans, so I'd image it would be very close to full capacity we took our normal away contingent to Leeds, 2,700 when we last played at ER in the league cup.

No it wasnt. We had about 700.

We got drawn against them the year after and put in a limp display. Think it was 1-0, Ricketts scored.

Thats not what it says in the programme I'm looking at!!!!

Seriously does anyone else remmember the second game we played up there?

Yes, Michael Ricketts 1-0

They played that fucking outkast song when they scored, about the polariod picture.

Ummm, thats all I remember really
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, October 23, 2007, 23:18:04 »

Quote from: "Ralphy"
Just hope i get a ticket now i've booked a hotel room.
I don't see all 1700 going immediately - as long as you're remotely on the ball when they are released you should be okay
Toni

« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, October 24, 2007, 09:00:17 »

I've got my tickets for me and my mum.  Cheesy  Rang up today, held on the phone line for ages before someone answered and then paid for my tickets. They'll be arriving in the post tomorrow.
Now all i have to do is book the accomodation for the night - i know where i'm staying so everything is sorted! I'm so chuffed.
Gazza's Fat Mate

« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, October 24, 2007, 11:28:50 »

Last time I went to leeds I got smashed on the way up in the back of yates car, did a few press ups on the motorway. Then when we scoRED i stripped off and danced around like a lunyy trying to get on the pitch before a steward pushed me back into the stand and I fell onto a chair big fuck off bruise/cut but we were one nil up! brilliant!

can't wait for this time just hope bushey gets me a ticket?
redbullzeye

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, October 24, 2007, 12:12:10 »

Quote from: "Gazza's Fat Mate"
Last time I went to leeds I got smashed on the way up in the back of yates car, did a few press ups on the motorway. Then when we scoRED i stripped off and danced around like a lunyy trying to get on the pitch before a steward pushed me back into the stand and I fell onto a chair big fuck off bruise/cut but we were one nil up! brilliant!

can't wait for this time just hope bushey gets me a ticket?

Just let me know what seat number you get so I don't end up sat behind you like at Cheltenham Cheesy
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, October 24, 2007, 13:44:37 »

The first and last time i was at Elland Road some Swindon fans in front of me were being racial abusive towards some Leeds players,the cunts :x

The night improved though seeing as it was the league cup game where we should have beaten them.Was a great night,didn't get back to poxfordshire till gone 4am Cheesy

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, October 24, 2007, 13:57:03 »

No concessions except OAPS folks!!

mugging off the students
stfc11

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, October 24, 2007, 14:27:31 »

Got my tickets this morning! My dad normally buys my ticket because im a student but i have to pay for my own this time cause it's bloody £20! Although the nice ticket office man went through the tickets to get me and my dad good seats  Cool
Looking forward to this one! Haven't been to an away match since Cheltenham!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: