Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Do you think we could sign...  (Read 1731 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 21:02:24 »

Frank Lampard? Please? He's pretty much the embodiment of everything our team lacks at the minute. Just before his second goal he put in an amazing tackle near the corner flag in Chelsea's half, moments later he's scoring a classy goal.

We might even get promoted if we signed him! I'd settle for a loan deal.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 21:17:26 »

Worth a try, think he needs a first team run out!

I'm holding onto a big hope that we will get Lee Holmes for a season next year, he loves the club and hes not in derby's plans at the moment  Cool

At least we would have a match winner then

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 21:19:34 »

if they go up it could be a possibilty that's why im supporting derby at the moment, you RRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMSSS.

officially blacker than the night.
Titch

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, April 7, 2005, 08:08:18 »

For me he is pretty much the best player in the world at the mo, especially in his position!  If i could have anyone in my team it would be him, above all the foreigners!

That goal was just complete quality and should be raved about!

y wings are like a shield of steel!
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, April 7, 2005, 08:11:25 »

I can't beleive how well he's come on. Only a few years ago he was struggling at West Ham. He has really flourished under Mourinho.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Titch

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, April 7, 2005, 08:25:14 »

The great thing about him is his attitude!  Apparently he is always tehe first on the training ground and last to leave and as they said last night still practices his left foot!  Remember when i was young i used to spend hours just kicking with myleft so it was as good as my right.  Really annoys when players say "oh i can't kick with my left foot", fucking practice then, anyone can learn to use it!

That is what sets him apart from everyone else at the mo.  He really wants to be the best and works hards for it.

y wings are like a shield of steel!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, April 7, 2005, 08:31:42 »

I used to work down Billericay way and got chatting to a fella who knew Frank's dad (yeah I know it's a my mate's mum's sister.... story).  He was saying that Frank wasn't that naturally gifted and if he was anyone else's son he'd have been bombed out at West Ham.  But having said that he just concentrated attacking the box at the right time, being late into the box and just improved his game from there.  Fair play to Lamps, I'd love it if we could swap Bottleless Barry for Fun time Frankie!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: