Poll
Question: Should King leave and take walsh with him???  (Voting closed: Friday, December 17, 2004, 21:50:27)
yes - 4 (30.8%)
yeah - 1 (7.7%)
yup - 0 (0%)
time he went - 1 (7.7%)
i think so - 2 (15.4%)
too fucked off to care at the moment - 5 (38.5%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: King AND Walsh must go.  (Read 9119 times)
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 21:50:27 »

how much longer can we take this shit.
Ok this time last season...........1 point difference......blah blah blah but this is the worst i have seen us play.

king has taken us as far as he can and having that muppet Walsh next to him doesn't help.

:evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:  :evil:
 :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x  :x

mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 21:51:43 »

i really like andy king and i appreciate the players he has brought in but enough is enough.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 21:52:10 »

Get rid of Walsh and get a decent assistant in but I don't want King out.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 21:53:28 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
Get rid of Walsh and get a decent assistant in but I don't want King out.

i think this is the difference between this and last season.

crosby went and we got muppet walsh inreturn.
now look how we are playing.

it's not on

sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 22:03:22 »

The two biggest changes have been Crosby and Mooney going. We've replaced Mooney and haven't missed him a great deal, whereas we've not come close to replacing Crosby. I don't know if Walsh actually does anything constructive whatsoever but perhaps I'm fishing for people to blame.

I don't think getting rid of King at this point in the season is going to do us any good whatsoever, there's nothing to say that a new manager would take us the playoffs and I think it's fairly likely they if someone new did come in we'd finish midtable anyway. At least with King in charge we've got a chance of making the playoffs even if it's looking unlikely right now. Come the end of the season and we don't make the playoffs then it's time to reconsider King's position but even then it depends on how we've performed and any extenuating circumstances.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 22:07:37 »

It wasn't exactly a surprise though was it, we've been poor away from home for a while now, have an awful cup record under King, and King appears to have lost the plot.

If we had a ready made replacement, then  it would be worth sacking him, but herein lies the problem. Just who could we expect to get in  at this time of year who might do a better job, especially as we're not able to go headhunting?
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 22:13:48 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
It wasn't exactly a surprise though was it, we've been poor away from home for a while now, have an awful cup record under King, and King appears to have lost the plot.

If we had a ready made replacement, then  it would be worth sacking him, but herein lies the problem. Just who could we expect to get in  at this time of year who might do a better job, especially as we're not able to go headhunting?

I've been doing some research on this Reg, and it can be scientifically proven that all of the following WOULD do a better job then Andy King:

1. Steve Cottrell
2. Alan Yentob
3. Stan Ternant
4. Trevor McDonald
5. Ronald McDonald
6. That boke out of Monarch of the Glen
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 22:16:31 »

But seriously, there probably are better managers out there. They wouldn't exactly have a lot to live up to would they?

Far too much slovenly, couldn't give a damn, couldn't care less shit went on out there tonight. It was not acceptable.

Any half decent coach could have produced a better performance.  It's not that difficult!
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 22:17:27 »

Quote from: "OOH!  SHAUN TAYLOR"
Any half decent coach could have produced a better performance.  It's not that difficult!

Any suggestions then?
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 22:21:35 »

Could of had a option of No.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
Anonymous

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 22:22:25 »

What are you blaming Walsh for?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 22:26:29 »

I watched us succumb 4-1 to Wycombe, about a year ago,  we were about as bad as it gets. They'd just appointed Tony Adams and  some people thought he was management material, sadly not.

We went on to the PO's.....although this is dire, I don't think we are in a position to make a useful change.....unless people think Adams may have learnt something.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 22:30:36 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
I watched us succumb 4-1 to Wycombe, about a year ago,  we were about as bad as it gets. They'd just appointed Tony Adams and  some people thought he was management material, sadly not.

We went on to the PO's.....although this is dire, I don't think we are in a position to make a useful change.....unless people think Adams may have learnt something.

Strange you should mention that, I was chatting to a Wycombe fan at the Morrissey gig last night. He said Tony Adams was utter toss and that Gorman's wank as well, which we already know. Anyway, that performance was by far the worst last season and it didn't stop us getting into the playoffs.  That really was dire especially as we'd beaten them only a week or so before quite convincingly.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 22:35:13 »

Chesterfield and Wycombe last year were both a lot worse than this, at least we made the second round this year.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 22:38:56 »

And we went on to beat them 3-0 in the league.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: