Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: i dont want to support swindon anymore  (Read 5815 times)
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 21:46:37 »

well not under andy king.

that was the final straw, we all know that we have a skillful talented side, now i have seen more than inconsistency.

we are consistent, consistenetly shit, i have had enough, i dont want andy king as manager anymore

king out
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 21:47:21 »

Why is it his fault? What did he do wrong tonight? What did eleven players on the pitch do wrong?
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 21:48:33 »

King out! Zoe in !

/
W56196272
mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 21:50:01 »

the players have obviously lostf focus and confidence, its his job to install that in them and he hasnt. simple really.

sonic you know im not an irrational sort of fella but this is the final nail in his coffin for me, i am sick of travelling a 400 mile round trip which costs me near on £75 each week to watch them. i am giving up.

they are consistently underperforming and he has to take the blame.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 21:51:16 »

Good thats two extra seats free in the Arkells Cheesy

/
W56196272
Rich Pullen

« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 21:52:56 »

It was a case of being played of the park by a team in the bottom half of the leage below tonight, LIVE on tele. Thank christ it wasn't Oxford.

There were a few glances that made me think the end is near... We've effectively lost £100,000.

Sonic Youth, do you think Andy King can take us further?  :?:

I hope he can but it's getting more and more less likely in my view.

We are still in touch with the Play-Offs and we have the Mickey Mouse cup... The season is not dead a t least.

Still, I'm gutted.
mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 21:53:04 »

fuck off cunty im going into town to beat up some brighton fans
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 21:54:04 »

Dont you mean beat off? Cheesy

/
W56196272
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 21:54:51 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Dont you mean beat off? Cheesy

:Ride On Fatbury's Lovestick

mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 21:55:39 »

i take it you are at work and didnt watch that shower of shite because you dont sound fuckin miserable.

yeovil we were truely awful.
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 21:57:43 »

it's a good job they couldn't shoot else we could of lost 5.0
and no i'm not over exaggerating Crying

yeo

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 21:58:55 »

I listened on the radio Mex and your right it was poo,I have taped it but to be honest I wont bother watching it.

/
W56196272
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 21:59:25 »

Quote from: "RichPullen"
We've effectively lost £100,000.

What a fucking ridiculous thing to say, how do you lose something we never had? If that's the frame of mind you went into the game with, can you really blame the players for the lacklustre and shite performance? I think it was fairly unanimous on this forum that we'd fuck this up and I expected no less really. I spent most of the second half sat picking the corn on my toe and making it bleed, which was a fucksight more interesting than the game. If anything we've gained money from this replay being on television and we even got that through our own misfortune.

Quote from: "RichPullen"
Sonic Youth, do you think Andy King can take us further?  :?:

I hope he can but it's getting more and more less likely in my view.

We are still in touch with the Play-Offs and we have the Mickey Mouse cup... The season is not dead a t least.

Still, I'm gutted.

I'm not gutted. I'm angry at the players - every single one of them - for performing so utterly terribly in front of everyone watching. Tonight the players have humiliated not only themselves but also Andy King and most important of all us. We're a laughing stock because of our players, not because of Andy King. I don't agree with his starting formation but that didn't cost us the game, the players who King put out at the start of the game should be perfectly capable of beating a struggling team like Notts County. I'm sure King has the ability to take us further but I'm not sure if the players do, personally I feel the blame lies with them tonight, not King. If he could take us so close to the playoff final last season, what's to say he can't this season? If we don't get near the playoffs by the end of the season then get rid of him but at this point in time it's a farcical notion.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 22:11:04 »

Very good points Sonic. Any player who is not motivated enough by the chance of playing Middlesborough alone doesn't deserve to be playing football and King made it absolutely clear how important this game was. They have no excuses, sweet child of mine, how much more do they need to be motivated than by the chance to play against premiership opposition.
Boeta

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, December 15, 2004, 22:14:29 »

Formation: Up to King. Never gonna work
Style of Play: Up to King. One touch hoofball
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: