Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Protests  (Read 948 times)
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« on: Monday, October 15, 2007, 23:33:21 »

Please read the boardroom section and contribute to the ideas about the protests this saturday at the Tranmere game. For example flammableBen has started a thread about banners at the magic roundabout.

Once ideas become more structured some more definite ideas will be put in this thread as a way of making it clearer what's going on.
flammableBen

« Reply #1 on: Monday, October 15, 2007, 23:40:59 »

Basically, I've had some Pm's from some people asking to organise some threads for people to come up with protest ideas on. Sticky a few "official" ones up sort of thing.

I'm pretty sure that the Tef will always be somewhere where you can organise protests, But I really don't think that the Tef should be organising the protests for you. It's a forum, it's up to you to make some good threads organising some ace plans. We can't force you to do it.

Of course Sonic / Whits / Dazzza might disagree.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2007, 21:34:02 »

Right the police are getting consulted tomorrow about the march and the magic roundabout ideas. As soon as the score with this is known and the plans are structured and confirmed I will update this thread.

As for the banners, I suggest we all do make our own efforts, maybe get a group of friends to help you if you're out of practice with the spray paint stuff etc. As I said before, pretend your Neil Buchanan on Art Attack or something.

All we'll need to do is organise a time to meet on saturday in the morning to put them up or at the least give your banner to someone before saturday who can do this for you.

As for slogans...it would be good to get a variety and not be too generic about things. So use your creative minds to make some snazzy stuff up. Do be mindful though that whilst "cunts out" might capture your sentiment, it'll probably offend people who do not need to be offended.

Banners can also be used in the after game protest so we do need them.

If anyone has some other contributions and ideas on this subject please do post in the other threads.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, October 16, 2007, 21:37:03 »

And just to back up what others have said. If 200 people can bring a few mates along that will really boost numbers.

You all know where the after match protests take place. Spread the word and get as many people behind the exec lounge after the game.

If people carry through as they have said they would, 1000 is a very realistic target for this.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: