Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Admin & Mod people  (Read 8723 times)
magicroundabout
Fanta Pants

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 15:35:04 »

yeah i should of had more faith in Dazza as he has it sorted by not letting them post.

appologies Dazza

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 15:45:00 »

I suppose its a bit how the Viennese must have felt in the spring of 1241, when Ogadei Khan's Mongols  under the command of Subotai, were nearing the gates of Vienna.   How do you keep the Mongols out?

The Knight's Templars were not up to the task losing the Battle of Leignitz, but fortunately for Western Civillisation and culture, Ogadei died, so the Mongols returned to Mongolia.....never to return.
Titch

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 15:47:22 »

What a great analogy!  Cheesy

y wings are like a shield of steel!
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 15:48:06 »

The Seige of Leningrad may have been a more apt comparison Reg, although we are not Russians and I'm pretty sure Andy_King_Rapes_Donkeys isn't a member of any panzer division.  So maybe it's better to stick to your analogy.
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, April 6, 2005, 15:54:08 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
I suppose its a bit how the Viennese must have felt in the spring of 1241, when Ogadei Khan's Mongols  under the command of Subotai, were nearing the gates of Vienna.   How do you keep the Mongols out?

The Knight's Templars were not up to the task losing the Battle of Leignitz, but fortunately for Western Civillisation and culture, Ogadei died, so the Mongols returned to Mongolia.....never to return.

I love it - Reg's analagies are quickly becoming a forum institution.  Rather like (to use another analagy) the Stuart Hall football reports on Radio 5 Soapy Tit Wank
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: