Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Statement From The Board  (Read 1548 times)
STFC_Gazzza

« on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 15:58:55 »

CROCK OF SHIT

The Board of STFC confirmed today that, due to the continuing delay in the completion of the sale, the Directors have approached the current major shareholder and requested additional funds.

The protracted ongoing negotiations with Best Holdings, who made an offer to acquire controlling interest in the Club and the current major shareholder has yet to be finalised.

The offer from Best Holdings was accepted by the major shareholder in August. In the matchday programme notes of 22nd September 2007, according to Jim Little, Best Holdings representative and the proposed Chairman Designate of STFC, it was only a matter of 'Minor Paperwork' that was delaying completion.

Over two weeks have now passed and Best Holdings have yet to complete the transaction and inject the funds promised under the terms of the Sale and Purchase Agreement.

The Board of STFC are still hopeful that Best Holdings will be able to complete the deal that is currently being negotiated. However, the Club's majority shareholders have opened dialogue with other interested parties and will make a further announcement before the end of the week.

As a result the Board of STFC is obligated to seek funds from the current shareholders of the Club.

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 16:00:12 »

well why disregard powers offer then??
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 16:02:12 »

It sounds all too familiar. Unfortunately it's hard to say who has been protracting out the takeover but it does seem given the Adver's report today that the shoe has been on the current regime's foot all along.

I just hope all the BEST Holdings bashing didn't distract us away from what was really going on.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 16:02:46 »

BULLSHIT !!!!!!!!!
genf_stfc

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 16:06:09 »

fortuantely there are more investors than one can shake one's stick at. COBBLERS !!
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 16:07:07 »

How can you start negotiations and make a new announcement by the end of the week?  :x  Yes like someones banging on the door with 18M burning their hands off saying oh please take it, you deserve 11M for running the club into the ground well done...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 16:18:23 »

wargames.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 16:30:19 »

Quote from: "Batch"
wargames.

Ooh which ones? You more of a Command & Conquer man or a Risk man?

Personally Cannon Fodder will always be the best war game.
Spud

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 17:09:23 »

PHEW thank fuck for that, we're saved.....all hail the Board!  :wanker:
Sussex

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 17:16:21 »

proposed Chairman Designate of STFC

Only proposed now? I'm sure they did a story unveiling him AS the new Chairman Designate.

Maybe I dreamt it.
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 17:24:16 »

The offer from Best Holdings was accepted by the major shareholder in August.

What I would like to know, and unfortunately we probably never will, is what were the terms of that particular offer. Because that seems to differ with what is on the table right now.....

I'll be willing to wager the overall value of the 'accepted' Sales & Purchase Agreement wasn't 18M in August...
Lash_sumthin

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, October 9, 2007, 17:26:56 »

according to thames valley 2nite they will release a statement after the game, whether or not they will regergitate this i dont know  :?  :?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: