Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Winding Up Petition  (Read 2019 times)
TalkTalk

« on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 19:33:57 »

...don't panic.

Well not yet anyway.

I was browsing the London Gazette, searching for Swindon.

Seems like Palace haven't paid their electricity bills recently.

http://beta.gazettes-online.co.uk/ViewGazetteDocument.aspx?GeoType=London&categorydocids=1108&filtertext=Swindon&issue=0&lastissuecount=10&pg=1&atdocid=4509999

We'll be next no doubt. Perhaps Cheltenham will bang one in for non-payment too.
TalkTalk

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 19:50:37 »

Hmmmm.

I think the point in the back of my mind is that having run my own business in the past, who do you pay first when cash flow is tight/awful/fucking dreadful? Yup, it's the employees. As the club are late on paying them, everybody else will naturally drop down the list and their debts go out farther and farther.

I can imagine that there are some very pissed off creditors out there who are well into waiting 120+ days.

If nPower don't fuck about with debts and are happy to cough up the 700 odd quid to force payment then I would think there are plenty of others.

This is in addition to the CVA...

Oh, it's just about floodlight season, isn't it?
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, October 4, 2007, 19:55:02 »

You are absoloutly spot on Al.

It costs £750.00 to issue a petition, ergo you need to be a creditor of greater than that, then you get interest that comes in to play.

This is going to get very very shitty
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #3 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 08:55:11 »

Well its nice to see us playing ball isn't it, wracking up further debt when we can't cover existing debts. If you were an outsider you could consider the signings of paynter and McGovern as fraudulent. If I was Southend or Franchise I'd already be writing this debt off. If I was either player I'd be wondering what the fuck I'd got into - sign a contract and not get paid.
As for owing Cheltenham money, this just gives great amunition to Yeovil for banning our fans. Why pay £40k for police and then not get back £X from STFC.
We're in Catch 22. The Geezers will commit to debt they know about ( quite rightly ) while Diamandis continues playing the cunt and insists they pick up all tabs. No doubt a hell of a lot of Dunwoody debt woujld suddenly be found. How the hell has it taken 3 months to establish this.
Spencer_White

« Reply #4 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 11:54:40 »

Quote from: "chalkies_shorts"
How the hell has it taken 3 months to establish this.

Because they have held off disclosure until last week. This is where the deal actually starts.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 13:59:01 »

fucking hell how many did we take to cheltenham must have been about 1400 to make £25k?
Kinky Tom
Snow Master Sandwich King.

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 14:00:11 »

If we really wind Celtenham up on Tuesday do you think we could persuade them to issue a winding up order?
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 14:03:14 »

Quote from: "ron dodgers"
fucking hell how many did we take to cheltenham must have been about 1400 to make £25k?

I don't get it as the bloke from the ticket office said swindon get £1 for every away ticket thats sold from the STFC box office.

Where do the other costs come from (or am I being thick)?  Is policing or something shared?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #8 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 14:04:05 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"

I don't get it as the bloke from the ticket office said swindon get £1 for every away ticket thats sold from the STFC box office.

Where do the other costs come from (or am I being thick)?  Is policing or something shared?

You don't pay £1 for a ticket from the ticket office though
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 14:05:38 »

No I wasn't suggesting that was I, just wondering where the 25 k comes from.
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 14:05:58 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"

No, they just haven't handed over the money we all gave to the ticket office.
thepeoplesgame

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 14:06:52 »

It was.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 14:07:17 »

Ohhhhhhhh, its that simple?  I was thinking there were other hidden costs thats all as seemed a lot of money considering the number of fans.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 14:08:53 »

Quote from: "thepeoplesgame"

It was.

third of the crowd - impressive
Kinky Tom

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, October 5, 2007, 14:11:15 »

Quote from: "thepeoplesgame"

It was.

third of the crowd - impressive

Yep, filled the allocation - much, much louder than the home fans too.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: