Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: xbox 360 and Halo 3  (Read 7783 times)
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, September 26, 2007, 20:48:46 »

Quote from: "Leggett"
i far prefer the 360 controller, my hands dont cramp up like they used to after hours and hours of use like the playstation controllers did.

eventually i'd quite like a ps3, but the price is rediculous, and i'm waiting to see if blueray discs do really go down the pan.
hmm.. the blu ray film thing wont take off in comparison to hddvd. Its a stupid idea on sony's part, but hey thats not what i bought a ps3 for. You're welcome to come and see it in action for yourself Mr Leggett. But unless you want specific games not being released for the 360 i cant see the need to buy a ps3 now. But you can always come over and have a blast on mine if you're in doubt.

Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, September 26, 2007, 21:01:38 »

sweet, cheers fella. likewise anything for the 360!

Red81

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, September 26, 2007, 21:24:31 »

Nice one. Just checking that Skate game out. How did I miss the knowledge of this existing?

Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, September 26, 2007, 21:51:13 »

Quote from: "Red81"
Quote from: "Rich"
Quote from: "Ville Valo"
Quote from: "The Grim Reaper"
The 360 still continues to outsell the PS3 3-1 though.

For now.

The PS3 is shit and overpriced though. Until they reduce it they won't sell anymore than they are now. Xbox has now reduced it's 360 RRP to compete with the Wii this christmas. I'd strongly suggest to Sony that they do the same.
Shit? Not in the slightest. Overpriced? Yes, everything is. You want something, you pay for it. The graphics are slightly better on ps3 in comparison. 360 has the benefit of titles like Halo, etc. Ps3, gran turismo, tekken, etc. For me personally the 360 is 2nd best. Playing pro evo on the 360 would just be a dissapointing affair with the controllers being as they are. So yes you could say i spent an extra 150 quid because of a controller. Worth every fucking penny Wink

The PS3 is no better than the 360. In fact they are pretty much the same. The games that used to be exclusive to the Playstation are now making their way to the 360. GTA is an example of this. so you don't really get an advantage by buying a PS3. The controller on the 360 is much better than the one on the original Xbox. I like the trigger buttons as well. They are better for driving games. Does the PS3 have trigger buttons? Not sure if it does or not.
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, September 26, 2007, 22:15:35 »

Yep it does. 2 of them.  Like I said previous, the graphics are slightly better on ps3 when put side by side and there's a few title differences and the blu ray format issue but yeah they are much the same. I just would'nt have been content with a 360 hence why i forked out for a ps3.

Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, September 26, 2007, 22:26:47 »

Yep it does. 2 of them.  Like I said previous, the graphics are slightly better on ps3 when put side by side and there's a few title differences and the blu ray format issue but yeah they are much the same. I just would'nt have been content with a 360 hence why i forked out for a ps3.

Thought so. Tbh i haven't really seen much of the PS3. It's each to their own i guess. the hardcore PS fans will always prefer the PS.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, September 26, 2007, 23:37:20 »

Quote from: "Leggett"
i far prefer the 360 controller, my hands dont cramp up like they used to after hours and hours of use like the playstation controllers did.

eventually i'd quite like a ps3, but the price is rediculous, and i'm waiting to see if blueray discs do really go down the pan.
hmm.. the blu ray film thing wont take off in comparison to hddvd. Its a stupid idea on sony's part, but hey thats not what i bought a ps3 for. You're welcome to come and see it in action for yourself Mr Leggett. But unless you want specific games not being released for the 360 i cant see the need to buy a ps3 now. But you can always come over and have a blast on mine if you're in doubt.

That's very hard to say. I would probably disagree as I reckon universal players will probably be cheap enough by the time HD/Blu Ray becomes the norm anyway.
Spud

« Reply #37 on: Thursday, September 27, 2007, 05:09:18 »

I'm selling my 360 to fund the purchase of a PS3.
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Thursday, September 27, 2007, 17:32:10 »

Quote from: "Si Pie"

That's very hard to say. I would probably disagree as I reckon universal players will probably be cheap enough by the time HD/Blu Ray becomes the norm anyway.
Yeah I think you're closer to the mark there. I've seen hd dvd players for £35 already. Blu ray players are still crazy prices i think :?

red macca

« Reply #39 on: Thursday, September 27, 2007, 17:33:32 »

Yeah I think you're closer to the mark there. I've seen hd dvd players for £35 already. Blu ray players are still crazy prices i think :?
Where can i get a Hd dvd player from for that price
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Thursday, September 27, 2007, 17:34:53 »

Quote from: "red macca"

Where can i get a Hd dvd player from for that price
Think it was Aldi. Saw it advertised a few weeks ago in a newspaper.

Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Thursday, September 27, 2007, 17:34:55 »

I was just about to ask that macca
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Thursday, September 27, 2007, 17:35:38 »

Quote from: "Spud"
I'm selling my 360 to fund the purchase of a PS3.

Trator  Soapy Tit Wank
Red81

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: Thursday, September 27, 2007, 17:37:00 »

http://www.dvd.reviewer.co.uk/forums/thread.asp?Forum=223&Thread=595379 Here's the one fellas.

Red81

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Thursday, September 27, 2007, 17:38:09 »

Ah i think i made a mistake. upscales normal dvds to hd quality. Apologies.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: