Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Response from Bob Holt to STFC charter criticism  (Read 1125 times)
WorcesterRed

Ignore
« on: Friday, September 21, 2007, 06:09:29 »

Please see enclosed link...

http://forum.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=20158#20158

Bob Holt distances himself and the Board from any criticism or neglect of their commitment to the STFC charter.

Couldn't say it on thisis so I'll say it hear:

Bob Holt - You are an absolute CUNT, just like that other CUNT Andronikou.

Of course Bob, this comment is only made as I am "entitled to express my opinion and freedom of speech must prevail and be respected."

:wanker:  :wanker:  :wanker:  :wanker:  :wanker:  :wanker:  :wanker:  :wanker:  :wanker:  :wanker:  :wanker:  :wanker:  :wanker:  :wanker:  :wanker:  :wanker:  :wanker:  :wanker:  :wanker:  :wanker:
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, September 21, 2007, 07:08:26 »

You spin me right round
Baby right round
Like a record baby
Right round round round

Bob = :wanker:
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, September 21, 2007, 07:36:51 »

Can't say fairer than that. I think he's answered everyones concerns.

Wink

It's All Good..............
WorcesterRed

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, September 21, 2007, 07:57:39 »

This has got me fucking livid.

Basically saying that the comments and issues that were asked of STFC in relation to their charter should be directed to Andronikou because "our shit don't stink and we ain't done nuffin wrong".

Well Bob, I have news for you and I am sorry to repeat myself. You are a cunt. Continued utter disrespect for the fanbase.

I said in my post of thisis that I did not renew my season ticket and won't attend a match until these cunts have been removed. It is because of the shite that you continually talk Bob that I made that decision and this is just another example of it.

Disclaimer: This comment is only made as I am "entitled to express my opinion and freedom of speech must prevail and be respected."
Spencer_White

« Reply #4 on: Friday, September 21, 2007, 15:29:43 »

To be fair, there doesnt actually seem to be a lot of progress on the takeover front.

But Bob is a c.u.n.t. no doubt about that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: