Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Yeovil Sunday  (Read 13534 times)
DMR

« Reply #135 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 08:19:07 »

Quote from: "STFCLady"
Quote from: "herthab"
Just been told by a mate that Yeovil have only sold 438 tickets for Sunday. :shock:

Does anyone know if they can pay on the day? Yeovil stop selling there tickets at lunchtime today.

So much for a bumper crowd...............................

Armchair fans watching it on Tele.

i'm not going today i'll just go to the sports bar and get on it- i don't consider myself an armchair fan.
FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 08:19:54 »

Its ok last night i dreamt we won 5 nil today...it was class, such a good performance, yeovil couldnt get near us...unfortunately Paolo Di Canio did grab himself a hatrick for us...

Come on YOU REDS!
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #137 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 08:52:36 »

I so hope we win, I have 3 neighbours round who are Yeovil fans, my missus is a Yeovil fan, her sister and father are Yeovil fans and will all be round my house to watch the game.

On my own!

I so wish to give them a long chorus of WISE MEN SAY to the TV!

For all you lot going give the boys your best voices today, sing us to a win, Yeovil have not sold anywhere near thier allocation and expect around 1,000 travelling at most some stating as few as 5-600 away fans.

On the Yeovil fourm they seem to say that we have ideas above our station and are a much smaller club than Poxford and Bristol dogs let alone Brizzle Shitty who they call "the big club up the road" they also slate Swindon with and I quote - "As for Swindon - ghastly town; and open seating, which I detest. I shall be a lazy armchair fan and sit in front of Sky at home."

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #138 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 10:52:12 »

Quote from: "jjedmunds"
they also slate Swindon with and I quote - "As for Swindon - ghastly town; and open seating, which I detest. I shall be a lazy armchair fan and sit in front of Sky at home."

Is it that bad? He obviously wasn't a fan of Yeovil's when they were in Non-League and going to the shithole stadia from years gone by.
lebowski

« Reply #139 on: Sunday, September 9, 2007, 10:58:24 »

to be honest i'm surprised that yeovil are bringing enough fans to warrant the stratton bank being opened.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: