Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sturrock gone by next week  (Read 29333 times)
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: Sunday, September 16, 2007, 12:32:15 »

He wil lbe linked to any job that is vacant / close to vacant due to his fantastic record.

I quite believe his long term future is not at STFC...he is a manager and that is what he does best...manages clubs to promotion, he won't be any good at being a yes man.

How can Sturrock be expected to talk to someone like Rufus about player recruitment and get his approval when he is just finished his playing career and has no experience, and then there is Jose who is a football agent so of course it is in his interests to bring his players here, will Sturrock get a say in who is in his squad....I don't think he will.
Give us an S

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: Sunday, September 16, 2007, 14:49:13 »

Quote from: "Power to people"
He wil lbe linked to any job that is vacant / close to vacant due to his fantastic record.

I quite believe his long term future is not at STFC...he is a manager and that is what he does best...manages clubs to promotion, he won't be any good at being a yes man.

How can Sturrock be expected to talk to someone like Rufus about player recruitment and get his approval when he is just finished his playing career and has no experience, and then there is Jose who is a football agent so of course it is in his interests to bring his players here, will Sturrock get a say in who is in his squad....I don't think he will.

Couldnt agree more. I think the way Sturrock (and the fans) is being treated is totally out of order. Let him do his job, a job he is proven at doing well at.

He wont be here by Christmas! And I for one won't blame him for leaving.
sonic youth

« Reply #257 on: Monday, September 17, 2007, 11:16:50 »

has sturrock left yet?

no.

are you all psychic / able to predict the future?

no.

so stop looking for the negatives where there might not be any, for fucks sake!
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: Monday, September 17, 2007, 13:36:42 »

that's really positive Sonique - keep it up
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: