Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jim Little Speaks, CVA TO PAID  (Read 11930 times)
red macca

« Reply #120 on: Thursday, August 23, 2007, 15:36:51 »

What pisses me off about those cork fans is when they say they got £750k  for a player but have not spent any money on any new players.

Seriously how much can you spend to sign a player in the irish fucking league.

The irish league is the equvilent of the blue square for fucksake so i would imagine its hard to get players to play over there

As for saying that the new board wont be investing any cash am i not right in thinking they are clearing our debts :?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: Thursday, August 23, 2007, 15:55:23 »

Quote from: "red macca"

As for saying that the new board wont be investing any cash am i not right in thinking they are clearing our debts :?

Shrug  who knows.
thepeoplesgame

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: Wednesday, August 29, 2007, 15:09:30 »

Does anyone know anything more about the possibility that the board are trying to fob creditors off with only 10% of what they are owed under the CVA? IE: instead of paying people 15p in the pound they are trying to get them to accept 1.5p?

I may have got this arse about tit but that seems to be what some people (I suspect creditors) are suggesting on the Adver forum. Surely this won't fly...

It would also, of course, be a clear indication of the direction this club is heading in under its 'new' ownership.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: Wednesday, August 29, 2007, 15:20:03 »

HMRC will tell them to fuck off and then issue a W.U.P.

(if that is the case)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: