Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Property developers- reap profits from redevelopment?  (Read 9076 times)
STFC Bart

Ignore
« on: Friday, August 17, 2007, 08:27:44 »

It is being cited in some areas that the new owners are in it for the property and that STFC as a club will not benefit from any of the new income streams. If true (which we dont know at this stage) this is very worrying as we could end up like another Kassam paying to play in our own ground and not benefiting from any new revenue streams.
red macca

« Reply #1 on: Friday, August 17, 2007, 08:29:05 »

Quote from: "STFC Bart"
Today is a great day i have never been so happy in my life.Prozac is the way forward.
Fair play bart
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, August 17, 2007, 08:30:59 »

Dont joke about it Macca- why else would a real estate property company be involved, they aint gonna want to plough any profits or revenue streams back into the club are they
neville w

« Reply #3 on: Friday, August 17, 2007, 08:37:11 »

STFC Bart - what made you come to such a staggering conclusion in your thread title ?
red macca

« Reply #4 on: Friday, August 17, 2007, 08:38:22 »

Dont joke about it Macca- why else would a real estate property company be involved, they aint gonna want to plough any profits or revenue streams back into the club are they
so is morgan at wolves going to turn molyneux into a redrow estate aswell
lambourn red

« Reply #5 on: Friday, August 17, 2007, 09:06:58 »

STFC Bart in world exclusive "Property developer to make money from property development"
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, August 17, 2007, 09:10:15 »

Quote from: "red macca"

Not exactly a fair comparison is it.....the Wolves deal was done very publically,  and only happened becasue Morgan guaranteed 30 mill to the club.

I know a lot of people are taking a wait and see stance, but the best time to express our concerns is probably now.   I don't think we should roll out the welcome mat for these new owners.
STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #7 on: Friday, August 17, 2007, 09:11:52 »

Its all speculation at the moment. The investors have been revealed anyway.....

They are here to TAKEOVER!

http://www2.truman.edu/~ramberg/teaching/jins362/simpsonsaliens.gif
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, August 17, 2007, 09:13:47 »

Perhaps the worst thread I've ever read. For the love of god, can we at least give this takover time before we start slating the new set up.
WorcesterRed

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, August 17, 2007, 09:14:54 »

Quote from: "red macca"

1. He hasn't been involved in Redrow since 2000
2. He has guaranteed a £30m investment
3. If people are sceptical about the new owners plans given the lack of information released so far, they have every right to be so

If you are going to draw comparisons, at least make them fair ones.

:nono:
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, August 17, 2007, 09:18:37 »

Quote from: "juddie"
Perhaps the worst thread I've ever read. For the love of god, can we at least give this takover time before we start slating the new set up.

How long do you want....until our club is playing in some soulless flat pack stad out near Chippenham?
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, August 17, 2007, 09:19:42 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"

How long do you want....until our club is playing in some soulless flat pack stad out near Chippenham?

Thats pure bollocks specualtion Reg and you know it.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #12 on: Friday, August 17, 2007, 09:21:33 »

There are no plans for redevelopment available publicly yet, so until we know what the plans are, any comparisons anyone makes will be speculative and 'unfair'.

I think the concerns are valid but the pious attitude that this is like a particular situation and not another, because of this that or the other is blinkered and boring.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, August 17, 2007, 09:25:11 »

Why such negeativity regarding this? Can we not all give this thing a chance?
WorcesterRed

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, August 17, 2007, 09:29:33 »

Why such negeativity regarding this? Can we not all give this thing a chance?

Not being negative as such but I wrote a while ago that if we think that someone is going to ride in on their shiny white horse, clear all of our debts, invest in the team to get us promoted and build us all a nice shiny new stadium all for their love of Swindon Town, I think a lot of people will be disappointed.

However, I stand to be corrected.

:shake:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: