Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dear new owners  (Read 2570 times)
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #15 on: Thursday, August 16, 2007, 15:47:03 »

If and when we know who the new "investors/owners" are, I'll judge the merits of the announcement on the information I'm given. You could learn a thing or two about doing the same old son  Cool
red macca

« Reply #16 on: Thursday, August 16, 2007, 15:49:03 »

Quote from: "The_Plagiarist"
If and when we know who the new "investors/owners" are, I'll judge the merits of the announcement on the information I'm given. You could learn a thing or two about doing the same old son  Cool
That smiley is a dead ringer for you.Shame its not got blinkers on instead of glasses though Wink
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, August 16, 2007, 15:49:12 »

So you now think they exist?

I wish you'd make your mind up............................

It's All Good..............
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, August 16, 2007, 16:21:08 »

Cheesy Like Sturrock saying he's met the new investors weeks ago, the appointment of Brevett etc and you STILL didnt think they existed!

You sure judged those merits well.

Something tells me you will find at least 1 thing to be unhappy about, even if it turns out to to be most peoples "Dream" takeover i.e. goodbye Mr Diamandis, hello transfer kitty
Andy King

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, August 16, 2007, 16:22:28 »

By entire coincidence I've started learning Portuguese
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: