Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Well I'm Happy  (Read 1354 times)
BANGKOK RED

« on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 10:33:20 »

Amidst all of the "Understandable" scepticism  (Sp?) over the new investors, I for one am delighted. It may seem a bit shady to many but for me it is possibly our only realistic chance of survival, yet now instead of clinging on for our very existence, we can put all of our worries behind us and look forward to at least one promotion over the coming years.

Bangkok Red will be celebrating tonight even if nobody else is.

Another thought of mine is that as "Best Holdings SGPS" are an investment Co., with "Portfolio's" any varying area's, could this mean that a flotation on the stock market could be on the horizon? Would explain alot!
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 11:13:18 »

I find it incredible that anyone can claim to be happy before knowing any of the facts.  I will wait until we have those facts before making any judgement.
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 11:27:36 »

We are  being managed .... 1 fact at a time otherwise too much information in one statement would cause some people to spontaneously combust. I shall mostly be feeling overcome with tepidity for now, and hoping for progressive increments in core temperature as each fact is fired at us.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 11:31:18 »

If nothing else Bob H has surpassed himself with this one. 'We have sold your club - but we are not telling you who to....' genius!
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, August 15, 2007, 11:37:40 »

Be fair ... they have tried their best.

I'm going to retune to Iworkattheclub FM or whatever, as they broadcast potential non-rumours that are easy on the heart and head.
Phil_S

Who changed my Avatar ?!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, August 16, 2007, 10:35:15 »

What do you mean our only chance of survival !
The Fans consortium was the best chance, I'm just hoping against hope that this one can measure up to the Fans bid

From the Dark Side
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: