Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Is Ben dead?  (Read 1953 times)
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 00:08:22 »

half Jamaican half Witney (West Side Oxford Ends), as the chavs do.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 00:09:36 »

surely there's no proper chavs in witney? romford face lifts and everything?
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 00:16:48 »

witney is full of them. put them in london and they'd poo their little panties and wish they weren't wearing any sportswear. aspirational chavs, perhaps.
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 00:18:07 »

correction: not that they have any aspirations, rather they aspire to be 'true' chavs but are victims of circumstance in that they are from oxford, not a terribly 'hard' city.
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 08:30:42 »

Quote from: "Miss Angry"
Quote from: "Si Pie"
couldn't sleep after taking some speed.

Im wondering if he or anyone eles has any good tips on getting to sleep in the same kinda situation... i cant remember that far back and my son is on a controled drug of the same effect....

Just need to use up all the energy mate, Ive heard thats the only way!

Miss Angry

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 12:38:51 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
When I could be arsed with such things only 3 things would sort out sleep..Spirits (the drink kind not the glass pushers),Puff (ha im sure it used to be called puff,sounds kinda gay) and vigorous masturbation.To be honest your child will find all these things in time,probably best not to suggest them.

Haha cheers!

It is a legal drug but contolled, they know exactly how much i have, i have to take my passport to be able to get it etc BUT has the exact same effect as amphetamines would. So although it calms him down and he is able to concentrate, when he goes to bed he cant sleep was never a problem before but his dose has been increased and is working wonders apart from the night times.

It's all very well using up the energy but i have to find some myself to keep up with the bugger!
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 14:00:34 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
When I could be arsed with such things only 3 things would sort out sleep..Spirits (the drink kind not the glass pushers),Puff (ha im sure it used to be called puff,sounds kinda gay) and vigorous masturbation.To be honest your child will find all these things in time,probably best not to suggest them.

All 3 in equal quantities works
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, August 8, 2007, 14:12:22 »

Also sounds like the perfect hangover cure
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: