Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: a moral dilemma?  (Read 7985 times)
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 21:38:25 »

im finding it a bit hard to understand the about turn on this sponsorship thingy, theres mismanagement of pay checks etc and suddenly everybody is doing an about turn.

surely the last 12 months has taught us nothing?
there has been an endless mismanagement of funds, is the straw that broke the camels back?

have they not gambled with the entire future of our club with not paying the CVA? is not having some cheques clear worse than that?

im all for not giving a penny to these tossers as i have stated before, i just cant understand the sudden about turn.

im not looking to cause a row, this is a forum after all and of course everybody is entitled to their own opinions.

i just dont understand whats brought this turnabout around.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 21:44:12 »

I didn't see the point of sponsoring a player which is the primary reason for me not doing so. I wasn't going to piss on people's bonfires by saying that though.

FWIW I do agree, but I think hearts ruling over head is probably the reason. People still want to support the players and the team but probably need stuff like this latest info for the head to take rule over their heart.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 21:47:30 »

I didn't join in the sponsor idea, just as I haven't joined in on the VIP idea.

Not for any moralistic reason, just because I'm a tight cunt Cheesy

It's All Good..............
Sussex

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 21:50:42 »

From my point of view, I was happy to chip in a few quid for the sponsorship thing, but the club demanding payment by close of play tomorrow seemed a bit off, imo.

Haven't a clue who Freds email was from, but don't have the time or patience to pander to that crap.

Whits is my choice of charity today  Cheesy
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 21:57:12 »

They've got all the money from season ticket sales, where the fuck's that all gone, i don't understand the lack of money!!!
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 21:58:06 »

I think its a bit off that the staff may not get paid and for some people to say this is why they wont do it (in order to fuck up the board) is a bit off

Thats my opinion, this is  aforum

Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 22:03:19 »

Quote from: "Bushey Boy"
I think its a bit off that the staff may not get paid and for some people to say this is why they wont do it (in order to fuck up the board) is a bit off

Thats my opinion, this is  aforum

No the point is Bushey that I will not be pressurised by receiving an e mail today, saying that we need to pay £411.00 by tomorrow evening just because they cannot manage their cashflow.

I have been pissed off all afternoon, that e mail was the final straw.
mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 22:04:50 »

but fred whats different from the previous fuck ups? is not paying the CVA alright then?
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 22:06:32 »

no, but the the cva isn't fred's and the rest of ours money?
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 22:08:05 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
but fred whats different from the previous fuck ups? is not paying the CVA alright then?

pffftt

what a fucking stupid question
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 22:08:09 »

Same thing with th VIP days mex, the sponsorship and many people getting season tickets.

Everyones individual decisions but some of the stuff on here does make me laugh

yeo

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 22:08:42 »

Neither is the wages ..

Im completely bemused by the whole affair

/
W56196272
mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 22:08:53 »

axs, i think your missing my point. the only money they have comes from us and sponsorship. they have mismanaged our money for years so i decided to stop giving them mine.
i just wondered why has this latest cock up turned peoples opinions round?
mexico red

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 22:10:57 »

Quote from: "Fred Elliot"

pffftt

what a fucking stupid question

sorry mate not good enough, its a simple question. Im just intriuged and like yeovil said slightly bemused.

im chuffed to fuck your pulling out, fuck them. i just cant work out why now?
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 22:17:19 »

axs, i think your missing my point. the only money they have comes from us and sponsorship. they have mismanaged our money for years so i decided to stop giving them mine.
i just wondered why has this latest cock up turned peoples opinions round?

normally when the club get my money i know when i have to pay - i.e. buy a ticket, to be suddenly foisted upon with a large bill isn't nice and isn't a pleasant way to do business. i'm not saying it should be unexpected based on previous performances but it is a bit of a kick in the teeth.

i'm not saying i now won't do it but i am saying i don't like the sudden deadline and as it is directly my money (not money that i have already spent on a ticket and hence got something for) i have the right to be pissed off.

i see a difference between this and the repayment of the cva, because it is my money right here, right now.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: