Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Discussing Fred's Sponsorship revelations.  (Read 4256 times)
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 21:04:45 »

Fair point Fred. Didn't think of that. Dumbass.

More to the point, given we were still 50 quid or so short of the required amount anyway, a handful of people pulling out kind of forces our hand somewhat. Knowing you Fred, I suspect your contribution was probably the most of all of us.

Mex made a good point in the original thread which had my conscience eating away at me, but I didn't want to let anyone down having given my word to contribute. This gives us a get out of jail free card, so I'll happily go with the flow.

If we agree its a dead deal, I tell Luci to pass the money onto Whits for the upkeep of this forum.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 21:06:58 »

I have left a message for Luci to give me a bell, but I kinda feel she feels the same as me Coxy
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 21:08:33 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Buy trying to get the sponsership money are they not trying to manage their cash flow though?

Not by forcing peoples hand by saying we have got until close of business tomorrow evening to pay it, or they will offer it to someone else, without prior notice is not Yeovil
glos_robin

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 21:09:40 »

Quote from: "Yeovil Red"
Buy trying to get the sponsership money are they not trying to manage their cash flow though?

Yeah but their doing this because they haven't managed it properly, by not putting a deadline on payments its left them short, not having funds to pay wages is schoolboy stuff
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 21:15:47 »

Quote from: "pumbaa"
Who is fucking about with this thread?

I'm pissed off with the whole thing. Night all.

See the players forum for the original message. G'night sweet cheeks  :arsekisser:
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 21:50:14 »

am i being really thick, because this thread makes no fucking sense at all. did someone change the title? sponsorship on or off? someone just tell me when it's all decided, my head hurts.

edit: it's been changed back.
glos_robin

« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 21:53:00 »

Basically that SwindontownFC/Swindontownforever character has been being a twat all night, wrecking threads and generally being a prick .......again, so I believe he has been banned
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 21:53:48 »

I would imagine that Swindontownforever, aka swindontownfc, aka annoying little cunt hijacked the thread.

It's All Good..............
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 21:56:16 »

tell him to stop, i haven't had enough sleep and i'm being simple. thanks.
Sussex

« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 21:57:48 »

Hmmm. Someones being a super hilarious cunt.
flammableBen

« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, July 24, 2007, 22:32:16 »

I've tried to fix it a bit. I've left this one open for discussion.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, July 25, 2007, 07:15:59 »

OK, like can somebody spell it out for me in words of one syllable.

I don't get why the club calling in all the money they can to pay staff has on influence of whether we should continue to sponsor a player. Surely the decision has nothing to do with this. Morally we are either OK sponsoring a player, or we aren't. End of?

Either way if too many people have pulled out to make it viable then you can chuck my money at Whits too.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, July 25, 2007, 11:33:46 »

Quote from: "herthab"
I would imagine that Swindontownforever, aka swindontownfc, aka annoying little cunt hijacked the thread.

You should have just said "Luke stop being a cunt".
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, July 25, 2007, 11:46:50 »

Quote from: "Batch"

I don't get why the club calling in all the money they can to pay staff has on influence of whether we should continue to sponsor a player. Surely the decision has nothing to do with this. Morally we are either OK sponsoring a player, or we aren't. End of?

Either way if too many people have pulled out to make it viable then you can chuck my money at Whits too.

Spot on

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, July 25, 2007, 12:24:16 »

Quote from: "Batch"

I think some people are upset that the club has almost threatened they will lose the player's sponsorship unless they get a shift on and do it by close of play - when it is rumoured the only reason for this threat is to get the money in to pay staff.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: