Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rob Kozluk  (Read 907 times)
Rich Pullen

« on: Saturday, July 21, 2007, 12:34:17 »

Don't get me wrong, the Wise saga is long over in my mind now but regardless of the disliking of Dennis Wise by many STFC fans I thought this was quite an amusing piece of shit-stirring by Rob Kozluk.

Ripped unashamedly from the the SkySports website -

Quote from: "Skysports"
Barnsley new boy Rob Kozluk turned down a move to Leeds United due to manager Dennis Wise.

Kozluk was released by Sheffield United at the end of last season and held talks regarding a move to Elland Road.

A deal was unable to be completed due to Leeds being in administration and the player explains he was not keen to sign after talking with Wise.

"I spoke to Dennis Wise and the chief executive at Elland Road, but they couldn't sign me because of the situation the club was in," Kozluk told the Yorkshire Post.

"But, in any case, I didn't feel it was right for me. Leeds United, yes, but Dennis Wise, no.

"If I had walked into that club, I don't think it would have been right for me."

Kozluk subsequently agreed a two-year deal with Barnsley and believes his former club - The Blades - need to start rewarding players.

He added: "There's unrest in the camp and some players are not being given what they deserve.

"They need to start sorting out the club's honest professionals, some of whom have been there years."

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/iba0043l.jpg
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, July 21, 2007, 13:42:24 »

quality

I come from a land down-under
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: