Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Why have you not.....  (Read 2814 times)
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, July 18, 2007, 11:55:20 »

The amount of times I've heard

"If I was there I ouwld have done this, done that"

Bollocks.  It's all very easy to say from 12,000 miles away.

Personally, I would never go to any board members house and start demonstrating, that is an act too far.  Whatever Sir Seton and co choose to do, getting personal and affecting his home life is out of the question.

I have nothing against SSW, JW, MD personally only in a (un)professional context to I have an axe to grind.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, July 18, 2007, 11:57:48 »

So what exactly are you advocating a demonstration against?  Not knowing who the mystery investor is?
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, July 18, 2007, 12:11:25 »

lets demonstrate against everyone we don't know, we should get them eventually.
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, July 18, 2007, 12:22:04 »

I won't be inside the ground for the Luton game. It'll be the first opening day I've missed for fucking years. If theres any sniff of an arkells gathering post match I'll be there though.
I want my club back Crying

Edit: opening home game that is
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, July 18, 2007, 12:25:47 »

If Osama Bin Laden was unveiled as the new chairman (despite the US attempting to blow up the CG at our first home match) I still wouldn't miss the game (especially as the yanks cruise missiles would blow up tesco by mistake - but that's not the point).

I do care who's in charge and I want change but I can't stop going and supporting the team.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, July 18, 2007, 12:33:58 »

Quote from: "janaage"
If Osama Bin Laden was unveiled as the new chairman (despite the US attempting to blow up the CG at our first home match) I still wouldn't miss the game (especially as the yanks cruise missiles would blow up tesco by mistake - but that's not the point).

I do care who's in charge and I want change but I can't stop going and supporting the team.

100% agree. Especially the Tescos bit.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, July 18, 2007, 12:42:24 »

I'm done with the demos. Any proper pressure will come from creditors or Bill Power and if neither exerts any then a fans demo will mean bugger all anyway.
millom red

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, July 18, 2007, 14:13:18 »

Quote from: "Robinz"
Why have you not gotten personal with SSW and his f@ckwit son and demonstrated outside their stately home....
I live in New Zealand and for reasons can't, however I am sure some gentle lobbying would get their reaction....they and the rest of the board are messing around with "our" football club...F2cking c unts

We tried that....didnt work.
All we got was abuse.

f it dont need fixing....dont fuckin break it

Await The Day
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: