Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: My thoughts on todays game....  (Read 3286 times)
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« on: Friday, March 25, 2005, 23:54:21 »

....fuck off Kingy and take your boring, uncreative, diabocical, stupid 4-5-fuc-king-1 with you

We lost today because the formation was fucking awful and Kingy didnt even bring on an extra striker.

4-5-1 doesnt fucking work unless you have fucking brilliant fucking wingers....we have Smith and Roberts, then aint fucking Duff and Robben.

We play hoofball to fucking Parkin who works his fucking bollocks off and flicks it on to FUCKING KNOW ONE!!!

We need the points, a draw was NO GOOD today....we need to win to King plays 4-5-FUC-KING-1 for the whole damn fucking 90 fucking minutes....

Fucking stupid

ps. Most fucking in a post ever?!

I fucking think so....
DMR

« Reply #1 on: Saturday, March 26, 2005, 00:03:29 »

Agreed.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, March 26, 2005, 00:07:13 »

Plus....why move fucking Smith out the fucking middle for fuck sake?!?!?! hes twice the player Hewlett is and then some
DMR

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, March 26, 2005, 00:09:32 »

Yes and more to the point he's not a fucking winger
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, March 26, 2005, 00:17:00 »

ExaCTLY, King really fucked us up today

Vowles 'n' Russells Red 'n' White Army

We could a better job than that Kingy chap...
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Saturday, March 26, 2005, 00:18:00 »

Count me in, I've perfected my management pose today  Cool
DMR

« Reply #6 on: Saturday, March 26, 2005, 00:19:14 »

And you had the dignity to retain your shirt. Huzzah!

Altogether now, 'we want Kingy out...'
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, March 26, 2005, 00:25:28 »

...'we want sonic in'...
DMR

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, March 26, 2005, 00:29:57 »

Who the fucking, who the fucking, who the fucking hell are you?
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, March 26, 2005, 00:39:43 »

Quote from: "DV85"
....fuck off Kingy and take your boring, uncreative, diabocical, stupid 4-5-fuc-king-1 with you

We lost today because the formation was fucking awful and Kingy didnt even bring on an extra striker.

4-5-1 doesnt fucking work unless you have fucking brilliant fucking wingers....we have Smith and Roberts, then aint fucking Duff and Robben.

We play hoofball to fucking Parkin who works his fucking bollocks off and flicks it on to FUCKING KNOW ONE!!!

We need the points, a draw was NO GOOD today....we need to win to King plays 4-5-FUC-KING-1 for the whole damn fucking 90 fucking minutes....

Fucking stupid

I fucking think so....

The floor (MOS readers will understand) in your argument is that we didn't lose....and created a sufficient number of chances to have won comfortably.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, March 26, 2005, 00:59:09 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
Quote from: "DV85"

Fucking stupid

I fucking think so....

The floor (MOS readers will understand) in your argument is that we didn't lose....and created a sufficient number of chances to have won comfortably.

So why didnt we win then?

Plus a at this stage of the season a draw is as good as a defeat...both dont help us reach the play offs...

Still 1-1 against Franchise with 15minutes to go....still playing 4-5-1, its a joke....

We need to win games....nothing else is any good...
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Saturday, March 26, 2005, 01:14:57 »

Quite simply because we missed a number of decent chances, or having opened them up the final ball let us down.......not particularly to do with systems.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, March 26, 2005, 01:46:12 »

i have to agree with reg we created enough chances to win the game
Nomoreheroes
The Moral Majority

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Saturday, March 26, 2005, 02:37:30 »

Quote from: "mexico red"
i have to agree with reg we created enough chances to win the game

Unfortunately teams in with a shout of promotion tend to take their chances. Until we can grind out a lot of 1-0s then we ain't going to be one of the big boys.

NMH

You're my incurable malady. I miss the pleasure of your company.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Saturday, March 26, 2005, 19:05:54 »

Reg is right, we didn't lose because of the system, that's just a convenient excuse, we didn't lose at all but we were very unlucky not to win especially after getting the penalty.

We created loads of chances, especially second half and came very close to pulling off a great result.

Franchise are a fucking difficult team to beat under Wilson, especially at home and no one's managed it since November. 1-1 would be a good result if a win wasn't so crucial.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: