Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: British Grand Prix  (Read 3825 times)
Gelbfüßler

Was gücksch?

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Sunday, July 8, 2007, 18:31:40 »

I don't think I would've been able to cope with the media and the whole country's sudden love of formula one if Hamilton had've won. Thank fuck for that

Wir lassen uns unsere Liebe nicht nehmen
Nicht von den Bullen und nicht vom DFB
Rich Pullen

« Reply #61 on: Sunday, July 8, 2007, 20:15:02 »

Quote from: "Karlsruhe_Red"
I don't think I would've been able to cope with the media and the whole country's sudden love of formula one if Hamilton had've won. Thank fuck for that

Agreed. Anyone else remember the news reports after the Rugby World Cup final suggesting that rugby could soon replace football as England's most popular sport.
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Sunday, July 8, 2007, 20:25:58 »

Now don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with Lewis Hamilton as an individual, but I do wish the F1 commentators would just stop sucking his fucking dick constantly.

Thankfully I don't get access to the mainstream British media, and I can just imagine what they've been writing about recently. I fear for poor Lewis when the wheels start to fall off the wagon (no pun intended), and inevitably they will at some point.

I can't believe I want Ferrari to win this season, rather than support my currently successful countryman... :?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Sunday, July 8, 2007, 20:40:06 »

I too think Ferrari will take the crown ultimately this season with Hamilton finishing 3rd or 4th, but I'd happily put up with the over inflated media attention a Hamilton championship win would bring.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: