Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 15   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: kit  (Read 20323 times)
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
kit
« Reply #30 on: Friday, July 13, 2007, 11:57:54 »

I dont think its on sale tomorrow. I went to the club shop on wednesday, and their was a sign in the window saying something along the lines of " due to unforseen difficulties, the away kit will not be on sale this weekend."

Im pretty sure thats what it said, but dont quote me on it!

Things get better but they never get good
fatbury

kit
« Reply #31 on: Friday, July 13, 2007, 12:01:28 »

you are right Dave - I saw the sign up there as well .. NOT on sale this weekend ...
returnofthereds

kit
« Reply #32 on: Friday, July 13, 2007, 12:03:39 »

Was in the shop today and was told the away shirt goes on sale next saturday, the home one will be ready for the open day on the 29th.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
kit
« Reply #33 on: Friday, July 13, 2007, 12:15:28 »

Quote from: "swindon town dave"
I dont think its on sale tomorrow. I went to the club shop on wednesday, and their was a sign in the window saying something along the lines of " due to unforseen difficulties, the away kit will not be on sale this weekend."

Im pretty sure thats what it said, but dont quote me on it!

Okay.
OneAndrewFitton

kit
« Reply #34 on: Friday, July 13, 2007, 12:19:53 »

I've been told and so have others been constantly told the away kit will be released on the 14th, this club can't get anything right can they!!

I was told by Lyn Topp not long ago that it was definitley the 14th, the club is useless, their loss anyway as people won't be spending money.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
kit
« Reply #35 on: Friday, July 13, 2007, 12:45:51 »

Quote from: "OneBillPower"
I've been told and so have others been constantly told the away kit will be released on the 14th, this club can't get anything right can they!!

I was told by Lyn Topp not long ago that it was definitley the 14th, the club is useless, their loss anyway as people won't be spending money.

Agreed, how easy is it to organise  :roll:
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
kit
« Reply #36 on: Friday, July 13, 2007, 13:28:31 »

Maybe Lotto only sent them a load of XL shirts?  
Power to people

Ignore
kit
« Reply #37 on: Friday, July 13, 2007, 14:25:50 »

But don't they have to pay up front now for the shirts as no one will give them credit....probably why they can't pay the CVA they have to pay for the shirts  :shock:  Soapy Tit Wank
OneAndrewFitton

kit
« Reply #38 on: Friday, July 13, 2007, 14:45:58 »

Well i've had an email from the club now saying that they don't know when the shirts are coming out, total disgrace, i was told more than once it was the 14th for definitley now they are not sure when, doesn't set a good example but i suppose you have to expect that with this club, we will be lucky if the kits are out before the start of the season at this rate.
sonic youth

kit
« Reply #39 on: Friday, July 13, 2007, 16:14:28 »

yeah, it's the end of the world :?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
kit
« Reply #40 on: Friday, July 13, 2007, 16:19:43 »

I couldn't give two shits about when the new shirt is going to be released.

But then again I'd din't give two shits whether Alan Johnston got released either, or Nelson Manderla for that matter.

Releases just don't really interest me.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
kit
« Reply #41 on: Friday, July 13, 2007, 17:54:05 »

Quote from: "OneBillPower"
Well i've had an email from the club now saying that they don't know when the shirts are coming out, total disgrace, i was told more than once it was the 14th for definitley now they are not sure when, doesn't set a good example but i suppose you have to expect that with this club, we will be lucky if the kits are out before the start of the season at this rate.
Calm down. It's a t-shirt FFS  Cheesy

Okay the club/board are inept but waiting an extra couple of weeks to buy a shirt won't hurt anybody
OneAndrewFitton

kit
« Reply #42 on: Monday, July 16, 2007, 00:16:55 »

I'm not that bothered, was just letting people know the situation!

I was just saying it is typical of the club isn't it to mess you around, they couldn't organise a piss up never mind anything else!
flammableBen

kit
« Reply #43 on: Monday, July 16, 2007, 00:19:25 »

I reckon you should challenge them to that. It'd be an interesting experiment. Ask them if they can organise a piss up, and then suggest that they open up the Winners for discount drinks on a Thursday night.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
kit
« Reply #44 on: Monday, July 16, 2007, 07:29:32 »

I'm confused. How can they realise the away kit first but theres been no picture of it?! Surely they would show the kit on the official site first to drum up some interest??

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 15   Go Up
Print
Jump to: