Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Foreign Investor alledgedly  (Read 24198 times)
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Monday, July 16, 2007, 09:26:59 »

dream on.  More likely lower league Portuguese players who wouldn;t normally be spotted by UK clubs.  They won't hang around too long if any good and will be able to earn more euros over here for plying their trade at such a standard.  For examples of how this works, check out the club from Belgium that Arsenal "used".
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Monday, July 16, 2007, 09:34:24 »

They're not investors, they're debt collectors. They were there to repossess Sturrock.
lambourn red

« Reply #212 on: Monday, July 16, 2007, 09:34:46 »

The longer the Board go on without announcing the investors the more wild accusations are going to be. If it keeps on at the rate it is at the moment they are going to be a paedophile ring smuggling kids into the UK by the end of the week and were directly involved in the McCann case

There seems to be a lot of people who think they know a lot and if you believed everything you read on these forums then you would not bother going to watch the town , the latest rumour on Thisis is Sturrock is on the verge of quitting as the new investors are going to be picking the side. Idle speculation and rumour mongering just fuels more bad feeling and infighting amongst fans.

I will be at Supermarine tonight with an open mind about the whole thing and supporting the town looking forward to seeing the new players. I would much rather the fans consortium take over but at the end of the day I want to support Swindon Town and if that means it is owned by a group of johnny foreigners then so be it. My point is until we know who they are then we are better off concentrating on the football side and not the politics
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Monday, July 16, 2007, 10:08:10 »

this is the problem with deals doen in the shadows, they seem shady.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Monday, July 16, 2007, 10:16:18 »

The longer the Board go on without announcing the investors the more wild accusations are going to be. If it keeps on at the rate it is at the moment they are going to be a paedophile ring smuggling kids into the UK by the end of the week and were directly involved in the McCann case

I like it  
lambourn red

« Reply #215 on: Monday, July 16, 2007, 13:23:02 »

Just to add some fuel to the fire could this be our man

Corrado Correggi

* Corrado Correggi is a Portuguese businessman, football agent and football club owner.

He owns Algarve United, which he founded in 2004. He founded the club in partnership with his Scottish Brother-in-law, John McGovern, who is also a successful football agent.

Correggi amassed his fortune making corks for fine wine.

Efforts to preserve the lynx's habitat could stand to gain from the football entrepreneur and businessman, who named his team, Algarve United, after the animal, and has promised to donate 10% of the club's gate receipts and membership fees to lynx conservation.

Just a hunch as some people are claiming that they are Portugese Football Agents with money Wink
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Monday, July 16, 2007, 13:25:28 »

Well if it is, he best not go donating any of our gates receipts to anywhere other than STFC.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Monday, July 16, 2007, 13:26:49 »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louren%C3%A7o_da_Silva

could this be one of the trialists?
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Monday, July 16, 2007, 13:27:29 »

Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Monday, July 16, 2007, 13:31:01 »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nani_%28footballer%29

Maybe his move to Man Ure hasn't been as smooth as hoped?!  

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Monday, July 16, 2007, 15:04:30 »

Quote from: "Chubbs"

Just signed a 2-year agreement elsewhere!
SwindonTartanArmy
Go Team GB!

London Scottish - More History than Franchise!

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Monday, July 16, 2007, 17:04:27 »

Quote from: "ronnie21"

added to the fact that I hope we dnt sign him as looking at that, he couldnt hit a cows arse with a banjo!

Vi er best i verden! Vi er best i verden! Vi har slått England 2-1 i fotball!! Det er aldeles utrolig! Vi har slått England! England, kjempers fødeland. Lord Nelson, Lord Beaverbrook, Sir Winston Churchill, Sir Anthony Eden, Clement Attlee, Henry Cooper, Lady Diana--vi har slått dem alle sammen. Vi har slått dem alle sammen. Maggie Thatcher can you hear me?
Your boys took a hell of a beating!"
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Monday, July 16, 2007, 17:11:57 »

Quote from: "SwindonTartanArmy"
Quote from: "ronnie21"

added to the fact that I hope we dnt sign him as looking at that, he couldnt hit a cows arse with a banjo!

sounds like most of out strikers last season then
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Monday, July 16, 2007, 20:55:04 »

I don't think I could hit a cows arse with a banjo...how would you make it stand still?  :|

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Monday, July 16, 2007, 21:11:06 »

um 100% they were there with brevett and wills tonight

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: