Poll
Question: When Will The Board Tell Us What The Fuck Is Going On?  (Voting closed: Monday, July 2, 2007, 07:49:42)
9-10am - 0 (0%)
10-11am - 0 (0%)
11-12 - 0 (0%)
12-1pm - 0 (0%)
1-2 - 0 (0%)
2-3 - 1 (1.2%)
3-4 - 0 (0%)
4-5 - 7 (8.3%)
5-6 - 8 (9.5%)
After 6, but still today - 5 (6%)
Tomorrow - 44 (52.4%)
Never, they fucked off at the weekend!! - 19 (22.6%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: When Will We Hear......  (Read 10218 times)
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 11:40:03 »

Quote from: "glos_robin"
Quote from: "Dachauer"
I am sure it will be OK, after all we wouldn't be allowing PS to make all these new signings if they couldn't do something with the CVA

Always fishing for a bite I see

I wasn't at all.
That is my view on the issue

I come from a land down-under
glos_robin

« Reply #16 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 12:07:24 »

I am sure it will be OK, after all we wouldn't be allowing PS to make all these new signings if they couldn't do something with the CVA

Always fishing for a bite I see

I wasn't at all.
That is my view on the issue

What along with supporting the board on every decision they make  :roll:
FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 12:09:08 »

That is his view, doesnt matter if he's got a different view than you..

Come on YOU REDS!
FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 12:09:40 »

...and that is my view also

Come on YOU REDS!
glos_robin

« Reply #19 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 12:16:23 »

Thank the supporters for their continued support?
All most people seem to do is crictise the board, I support the board in what they do and although they are not great they should have the backing, but most just moan

I'm basing what I said on this comment he made at the weekend, each to there own and all that but I think most would disagree with it.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 12:19:08 »

All most people seem to do is crictise the board, I support the board in what they do and although they are not great they should have the backing, but most just moan

I'm basing what I said on this comment he made at the weekend, each to there own and all that but I think most would disagree with it.

Which everyone made pretty clear when he posted it, two days ago....................................................

It's All Good..............
glos_robin

« Reply #21 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 12:20:17 »

Quote from: "herthab"

Which everyone made pretty clear when he posted it, two days ago....................................................

Exactly which is why I thought he was fishing for a bite again....
FlashGordon

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 12:28:32 »

fair enough, hadnt seen what had been said...although again personally i agree with most of his first comment

Come on YOU REDS!
Lash_sumthin

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 13:17:30 »

the brunel fm report appeared to put a bit of emphasis on the "OR tomorrow" maybe its just me being cynical
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 13:19:49 »

Quote from: "herthab"

Exactly which is why I thought he was fishing for a bite again....

honestly I wasn't fishing for a bite. I argee that not all that the board do is good but it is not helpful for the club for the supporters to be split

STFC_Gazzza

« Reply #25 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 13:21:59 »

All the statement will say is, Androniku has started the wheels in motion to start renegotiating the CVA and that a investment is expected in the next 4-6 weeks from another party.
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 13:22:43 »

Quote from: "STFC_Loyalist"
All the statement will say is, Androniku has started the wheels in motion to start renegotiating the CVA and that a investment is expected in the next 4-6 weeks from another party.

I would assume something along those lines

glos_robin

« Reply #27 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 13:24:37 »

The problem is though there is absolutely no trust or faith remaining in the current board. Until they are gone they won't get any support and don't deserve any either, you give them an inch or leave them to their own devices and the club invariably goes into melt down.
A united front would be wonderful but until they are gone that will never happen I'm afraid as our board are absolute scum. The board deserve absolutely everything that has been levelled at them, its about time they took some responsibility, answered peoples questions and stopped lying to everyone.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 14:57:13 »

I've gone for 5-6 today, although I don't think the staement will actually tell us "what the fuck is going on", it will just be another nothing statementm which will be a bit novel considering the deadline was 48 hours ago
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, July 2, 2007, 15:04:05 »

I'll go for sometime in the next few days and I suspect the statement will come from Android as he is the CVA Supervisor and should know what is going on.

Although you would have thought he would have let creditors know what was going on already as he is supposed to be working for the creditors not the FC.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: