Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Toys  (Read 1803 times)
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, March 23, 2005, 14:39:18 »

Quote from: "Titch"
I was only talking about this the other day!  I had this space ship thing that used magnets to walk people around the space ship!  Can anyone remember it? I can't for the life of me remember what it was called!!!

I think I had something like that but I can't remember what it was called either, it rocked. I also had lots of Star Wars toys Cheesy My favourite was probably making sellotape racing tracks on the landing in my old house and racing the cars around, vrooooooooom.
Dazzza

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, March 23, 2005, 15:27:37 »

Again Star Wars for me is probably the all time fave.

Have to mention Crossbows and catapults mind.  Superb destructive fun, build your castle up with the big plastic bricks, hide your men about the place then go hell for leather at each other until you either land a bolt on the opponents treasure or all the little men are dead.  Used to have about three different sets and have four way battles.

Piemonte

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, March 23, 2005, 16:04:59 »

Lego was great too, until the instructions for my massive spacehip thing got lost :?
Sade

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, March 23, 2005, 17:43:19 »

Barbie for me of course!
I also had a toy dog that had a lead and it barked and walked!our next door neighbours little jack russell started humping it once though,that scared me Sad

RED ARMY
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, March 23, 2005, 19:42:57 »

Quote from: "dazzza"
Again Star Wars for me is probably the all time fave.

Have to mention Crossbows and catapults mind.  Superb destructive fun, build your castle up with the big plastic bricks, hide your men about the place then go hell for leather at each other until you either land a bolt on the opponents treasure or all the little men are dead.  Used to have about three different sets and have four way battles.

Absolutely class that, a mate bought it off Ebay not long back and we spent a long weekend playing it constantly... pure magic. We cheated a bit and used Jenga pieces to reinforce it a bit, you could create some insanely indestructible structures with that.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: