Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC Take Over All Publishing At STFC or something..... argh  (Read 4759 times)
flammableBen

« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, June 26, 2007, 12:29:33 »

Publishing Announcement
Posted on: Tue 26 Jun 2007

Swindon Town Football Club have today announced that they are to bring all aspects of their design and publishing in-house for the start of the 2007-08 season.

After a very successful relationship with The Dunwoody Group, the club have taken the decision to expand its media set-up and capabilities at The County Ground.

The Dunwoody Group have worked alongside the club in producing the matchday magazine for over 15 years and have amicably agreed that this scenario is best both for The Dunwoody Group and Swindon Town Football Club.

Swindon Town Football Club would like to express its thanks to The Dunwoody Group for the support they have shown the club over the years.

In light of this the club are now looking to recruit an experienced Head of Design to be based at The County Ground to help the club expand its media capabilities.

For more details regarding this post please click here.

I can. Strange
Sussex

« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, June 26, 2007, 12:30:55 »

Ooops. I did the wrong one  Oops
flammableBen

« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, June 26, 2007, 12:32:27 »

I'm applying for a laugh.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, June 26, 2007, 12:55:32 »

IE doesn't let you copy text from the OS, but you can with Firefox.
flammableBen

« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, June 26, 2007, 13:00:49 »

Can someone write out my CV for me? I think this is why I don't get a proper job. I suck at applying for them.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: Tuesday, June 26, 2007, 13:20:18 »

If there is something we have all learnt from the Tony Blair era it is the message of SPIN.  This latest statement regarding publishing must rank with the all-time finest ever produced by Tony and his crew.  When we get the statement that the Dunwoody employees have left the club - for good - then we can start to move forward.  I, for one, am not holding my breath!! :scribe:
STFCDude2

« Reply #36 on: Tuesday, June 26, 2007, 13:34:01 »

Quote from: "ronnie21"
If there is something we have all learnt from the Tony Blair era it is the message of SPIN.  This latest statement regarding publishing must rank with the all-time finest ever produced by Tony and his crew.  When we get the statement that the Dunwoody employees have left the club - for good - then we can start to move forward.  I, for one, am not holding my breath!! :scribe:

Have to wait till friday soapy tit wank  
Lumps

« Reply #37 on: Tuesday, June 26, 2007, 13:41:17 »

Quote from: "fatbury"
anyone applied to be head of design apart from Mikey D?

Don't we have a couple of graphic and web designers that log on here? Whatever happened to Trisero?
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Tuesday, June 26, 2007, 14:57:22 »

I'm here, as part of my presentation recommending that Mikey D does a column called ' THE CUNT FUCKWIT WRITES UTTER SHITE ' with a nice graphic portaying MD being shafted by a clown and a regular feature called ' LIES FROM THE BOARDROOM ' in which each week we receive a statement from a different board member contradicting the statement before (oh shit they've already done that)
The_Plagiarist

« Reply #39 on: Tuesday, June 26, 2007, 15:29:19 »

Quote from: "flammableBen"
Can someone write out my CV for me? I think this is why I don't get a proper job. I suck at applying for them.

I don't think that is why you can't get a proper job      
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Tuesday, June 26, 2007, 16:01:18 »

This one is priceless....do they really think the average fan is that stupid  (having read again the responses to the Diamond Mike article recently resurected on thisis)  maybe they have a point.

Micky is probably having to downsize since Dunwoody went tits up, so will just shift some staff over to STFC.....

Certainly, if nothing has changed by the start of the season, then some sort of organised boycott of programmes and merchandise should be attempted.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Tuesday, June 26, 2007, 16:27:13 »

Maybe dunwoody are stopping producing programs full stop. Didn't qpr kick them into touch? Maybe it is now an unprofitable venture.
Lumps

« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, June 26, 2007, 16:37:17 »

Quote from: "Reg Smeeton"
This one is priceless....do they really think the average fan is that stupid  (having read again the responses to the Diamond Mike article recently resurected on thisis)  maybe they have a point.

Micky is probably having to downsize since Dunwoody went tits up, so will just shift some staff over to STFC.....

Certainly, if nothing has changed by the start of the season, then some sort of organised boycott of programmes and merchandise should be attempted.

I think there might be a bit of strateg involved in this move in an attempt ot head off exactly that.

There was a lot of talk on the boards at the end of last season about boycotting the programme as Dunwoody pay the club a fixed fee, and then make their money on the profit from sales.

Mikey boy has obviously decided to rid himself of that risk.
Lumps

« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, June 26, 2007, 16:38:50 »

Quote from: "triseros"
I'm here, as part of my presentation recommending that Mikey D does a column called ' THE CUNT FUCKWIT WRITES UTTER SHITE ' with a nice graphic portaying MD being shafted by a clown and a regular feature called ' LIES FROM THE BOARDROOM ' in which each week we receive a statement from a different board member contradicting the statement before (oh shit they've already done that)

I can see they might go for that. I like the way you're sticking to an existinig formula but giving it a bit of a twist
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, June 26, 2007, 18:27:04 »

Quote from: "Batch"
Maybe dunwoody are stopping producing programs full stop. Didn't qpr kick them into touch? Maybe it is now an unprofitable venture.
Correct, they owed QPR big time!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: